2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News

JCon

6 hours ago, Goalie said:

I don't think anyone really cares about who the all stars are. I don't think it's a big deal but ANYTHING to pile on the commish I guess. 

I think a few of you here care more than most players do about this 

So you don't think Derek Dennis represents the feelings of the majority of players because I do?

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

So you don't think Derek Dennis represents the feelings of the majority of players because I do?

Players absolutely care.  It's not just a pride thing either, some players have all-star clauses in their contract so this stuff affects their finances as well.

the only reason the all-stars matter is because of contract bonuses. It's completely unacceptable for the league to have allowed this to happen. If this was the first time that a situation like this had come up, that would be one thing, but the league is seemingly always tripping over themselves. 

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

the only reason the all-stars matter is because of contract bonuses. It's completely unacceptable for the league to have allowed this to happen. If this was the first time that a situation like this had come up, that would be one thing, but the league is seemingly always tripping over themselves. 

It matters to the players beyond bonuses.