Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goalie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Goalie

  1. Collaros is cooked GCN20 aka Luke Wilson. It’s ok to accept your boy ain’t what he used to be. Zach hasn’t been good at all. He’s had 1 good game against Montreal and that’s it really. Has zero mobility and just very inaccurate at times. This O was apparently designed for Zach, it’s been terrible. No brady = no chance for this team. Zach holds the ball so long most the sacks he takes is on him, Dru comes in, pressure, quick throw, big gain to singer. Zach would have been sacked. How anyone can say a dude who threw 2 interceptions but should prob have been 4 maybe 5 was good is crazy to me. Zach tried giving this one away but riders DBs couldn’t catch.
  2. Zach was sacked 5 times. What logic do you use. Zach gets hurt every other game. He’s not what he used to be. Why can’t ppl accept a darn near 40 yr old oft injured QB ain’t it anymore.
  3. He has but just prior Zach threw the most ridiculous interception ever so pretending Dru gonna come in and do worse is crazy
  4. He’s a 3rd wheel.
  5. Wilson is unbearable with his Zach love.
  6. Zach didn’t look happy he had to leave tho. I suspect he’ll be back. Bridges didn’t know where he was early.
  7. Texada has made more plays this game than Moxey all year.
  8. Up until that point, Condell was calling prob his best game.
  9. Brady averaging 8 a carry. Let’s send him out wide. Yup.
  10. Wilson pretending not having Zach is why the O struggled early is something. Good colour guy but the Zach love is a bit much. Zach ain’t that guy anymore Luke.
  11. Let’s meet. Tonight. I’m free. What area you in cuz I don’t think you say this to my face. Let’s meet tough guy.
  12. Why does that matter. I mute lots of people since I’m paying for me internet I can do what I feel. You going on about Eli again tho is just crazy talk now.
  13. The Eli hill you choose to die on is odd. It’s not like he’s some fresh faced rookie, he’s been around 6 7 seasons now. It’s pretty obvious he’s not good enough. Elsbury isn’t either but Eli isn’t better than him. You guys go on about O’Shea having some bias towards people who have been here but then use Eli as an example. He’s been here 6 7 seasons and isn’t starting. Obviously he’s not good enough. Otherwise he’d be starting cuz this coaching staff if nothing else have shown they will play more Canadians than required yet one here for 6 seasons at the least isn’t starting. He’s not good enough. Elsbury isn’t either but that means Eli is likely worse since our staff would start every Canadian they can but chose to start a rookie American instead.
  14. That whole team are a bunch of D wiebes. Jaworski.
  15. Missing 9 or 10 games a year isn’t a big deal especially considering next day they all out on YouTube pretty much minus ads
  16. Xfl paid cfl money. LIV = millionaires. Xfl wasn’t an alternative to the nfl either. LIV was an alternative to the pga tho.
  17. In Winnipeg? Lies.
  18. Yes. Ottawa isn’t exactly the gold standard
  19. Bring a jacket and swim shorts. High 27 low 7.
  20. Riders battling for top spot in the west. We going crossover crazy. Shocking guys would sign with contender and not pretenders
  21. Curated by AI Like they have any clue what Chevy is doing. Dude chilling outside united way is more of a source than any media person is cuz at least they in Winnipeg The media pushing the Helle narrative but ignoring the jets needs trust me, a LHD isn’t a need and pretending Helle didn’t suck outside of 2 weeks on a super team last year I’ll bet he’s not traded to any of the teams the media thinks I’m happy for Ehlers. I hope Helle never wins a cup.
  22. Comparing our O to Montreals is interesting. We aren’t in the same planet as them offensively. Our O sucks, changing 1 receiver won’t change that. I mean I’m all for singer playing like I said, I just think he’s more pokey white Demski than lawler or a philpot or a Snead or a Mack even. Really what we lack is a true number 1. But we also lack an O that has any true identity, we lack an oline who routinely gets our chronically injured now starter damn near killed every game, our starting qb ain’t what he used to be also. Our OC is playing checkers while everyone else playing chess. That’s not even true, there is strategy to playing checkers also. Montreals QB is elite, ours is closer to retired, arm is shot, accuracy is gone, happy feet
  23. I tend to agree with this. Good analogy. My work is similar. Never looked at it that way. Things running smoother now that 2 problems are out of the way, yes I would put coaching in 3 different problem groups, Condell is a problem, JY is a problem, Osh is a problem. They all have more flaws than Gavin Cobb who just does his job. I just look at the O and see more issues than who zachs 5 option is really when he barely looks at read 3. Oline sucks. We don’t have a true 1 receiver, singer is solid but he’s not a lawler, he’s another pokey really but perhaps better hands or more consistent. He’s another pokey and Tim white look a like really, all similar sized. A number 1 guy? No prob not but a solid 2 or 3 I’m sure. We have 3 of those those already. I’m all for Singer playing, and I’m certainly not saying Cobb is better cuz he’s not, but Cobb has a role and dude competes every play. When I look at pokey or white, I don’t see that effort that Cobb brings. I see a couple of guys who are pretty lazy when not involved. That to me is a sign of a bigger problem than who your 5 receiver is. Should it be Cobb? No. Should it be singer? Also no cuz he’s a waste in that spot. Cobb is Jamie stoddard. He’s a lesser Woli. That’s his role. If being honest, Nield shouldn’t be starting as he’s done sweet **** all And that wasn’t supposed to be his role, I’m sure he’s being paid well to do nothing
  24. Tsn sure pushing Helle narrative. Carolina is an option they say and that will include Alexander nikishin. Now who of Josh Demelo or sambergs spot is he taking. The only way that happens is if Samberg goes also which means bigger deal involving Jarvis Stankhoven Blake and more. A big time guy would need to be included. All these proposals I see from legit nhl sources all significantly favour not the Jets. Don’t see Chevy trading him for garbage and things we don’t need. LHD? There’s no need.
  25. it isn’t tho. It would be if that was the only problem with the O. It isn’t tho. It’s not even top 5 problems honestly.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.