i'm calling it now: the 15 yard no yards penalty is going to end terribly
the punishment doesn't fit the crime on that one
essentially what they're saying is that a borderline, bouncing no yards is equivalent to a roughing the passer or unnecessary roughness.
I care about one thing and one thing only.
1. Ploen obvs for winning 4 Grey Cups in 5 years.
2. Collaros for winning 2 Grey Cups in 2 years.
3. Tom Clements for winning the 1984 Grey Cup
4. Sean Salisbury for winning the 1988 Grey Cup
5. Tom Burgess for winning the 1990 Grey Cup
6. Bobby Fritz for winning the 1939 Grey Cup
7. I can't find who our quarterback was in the 1935 Grey Cup, but that guy.
8. Wayne Sheley won the 1941 Grey Cup
6 through 8 are up for debate because I don't know who tf any of those people are.
Disagree with me and I'll fight you.
Madani is a hack. Exhausted of this guy. He doesn't break news as well as Dreger, he doesn't provide unique analysis like 3down, Ferguson, Taylor.
He brings nothing to the table besides some pro-Lions homerisms.