Welcome to MorningBigBlue.com. You have found the Winnipeg Blue Bomber Fan Forum for the fans run by the fans.
The website name, Morning Big Blue, is in tribute to the late Richard Harris. Richard Harris was a Winnipeg Blue Bomber coach from 2006 to 2011. He was beloved by player and fan alike. His impact on the players he coached and the community he lived in is still felt to this day, and goes beyond the lessons he taught on the field. Every morning when the team met for practice and meetings, his booming voice could be heard with the phrase, “Morning Big Blue”.
Access to the forums is free; however it is first necessary to register on the Forum before you are able to contribute to any discussion thread. Posting on these forums is a privilege and not a right. We ask that you adhere to the rules as they are laid out here to help ensure a positive experience for all of our members.
Users who violate these guidelines or otherwise behave in an unacceptable manner may be temporarily or even permanently suspended from posting on any of the forums.
The guidelines are subject to change at any time; however we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible regarding any changes. A current version of the guidelines is always available on the forum.
The content of messages posted on the forums is not normally subject to editorial control prior to being made available for reading, and as such you may see objectionable content. The moderator team will attempt to keep all objectionable content off the forums but is not responsible for the content of any posts by users and you should report anything that you feel is not acceptable to the moderator team.
All messages express the views and opinion of the author. The moderators may move, remove, edit, or close topics (by locking the thread) or individual posts that they feel do not follow the guildelines. The moderator team reserves the right to delete any message or topic for any reason and without explanation.
The MorningBigBlue forums are intended to be safe place for people of all ages, i.e. a family forum. Users are requested to post in accordance with the following guidelines.
The moderators will make every effort to remove postings which do not follow these guidelines, but we accept no responsibility for the postings on the Forum or for the content of any other sites reached through a link on the Forum.
1. If you are looking for information on a particular subject, please try using the forum search facility before you post your query.
2. Members are expected to behave in a reasonable manner and with a spirit of goodwill, and opinions should be posted and read in good faith. Challenging other users' points of view and opinions is perfectly acceptable; however do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Abusive or insulting postings will not be tolerated.
3. Use of foul language and profanity will not be tolerated; the partial masking of such words (such as asterisks or punctuation marks) will be treated as if the actual word or words had been used. This also applies to off-site links - if it would not be acceptable in the MorningBigBlue forums then a direct link to the material is equally unacceptable.
4. Restarting a discussion on the topic of a locked thread or deleted thread by starting a new thread on the same topic, or by starting a thread along the lines of Why was thread X locked?/ deleted? or Please unlock / undelete thread X should not be done. If you wish to put a case for unlocking / undeleting a thread, then contact a moderator direct to discuss your case.
5. Personal Messaging (PM) is not monitored by the administration (who has no access even if they wanted). MorningBigBlue cannot be held responsible for the content of any PM. Users are urged to follow the spirit of these guidelines when using it and abuse of the PM system should be reported to an administrator with evidence.
6. As you are responsible for all posts made under your username, it would be very unwise to lend or share your username with 3rd parties.
7. When posting off site articles or stories from a news site, your post should include a link to the original website the article came from as well as only a small portion of the article to give readers an indication of the content.
8. When posting player remarks from Twitter, only post those tweets which are considered public.
9. Posting rumours or unsubstantiated news as fact may result in a ban or suspension. If the information you are posting is a rumour then make note of it in your post.
10. You must not:
- Post messages that are potentially libelous, obscene, vulgar, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any law.
- Start threads that appear to be designed to provoke a heated response (or trolling).
- Berate or belittle a previous poster or cast derision on a previous poster's opinion - the use of smilies as cover is not acceptable.
- Make personal attacks, be rude, flame, bait or insult others
- Spamming is not permitted (the repetitive posting of the same or similar messages).
- Use an avatar or signature that offends the spirit of these guidelines, or which violates any copyright attached to that image.
- Impersonate other users or people (including misrepresenting yourself by registering under the name of a known player or celebrity).
- Post any ad on this site without permission of the administration
- Register multiple accounts