Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TrueBlue4ever

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TrueBlue4ever

  1. Friday at 6:05: Edmonton Bc Winnipeg Montreal
  2. Sorry, late to the party (6:20 pm Friday), so if the first game is still in play: Ottawa Saskatchewan Toronto Montreal
  3. 12:10 pm. If not too late: Toronto Winnipeg Edmonton Montreal
  4. No Demski today?
  5. If I’m going down, it will be with a Bomber fighting for me. Pokey Wilson I’m not sure I agree logically with the soundness of that brink of elimination decision, but I respect the hell out of that choice, sir!
  6. Well, that sucks for us.
  7. Which one? Tyson Philpot, Mtl. for me.
  8. Tommy Stevens - Sask
  9. Ok thanks. Thought I had chosen Sask, but I guess I flip-flopped in the end and went with the home team.
  10. How can you check your previous picks? Thought I had 3 right this week, maybe I misremembered or hit the wrong button.
  11. Let’s try Lawler again.
  12. 3 things: Picking Tim White For those who picked Demski, is he playing? Heard he was questionable with a bad ankle and had not practiced this week (as of yesterday, I have not been paying attention today) My annual petition that scoring a two point convert should only get you a half strike against for that week.
  13. 6:35 pm Thursday. First kickoff has not happened yet. Can I still enter my picks as Hamilton-Calgary-Edmonton?
  14. One of my favorite skits from her:
  15. Well if it’s a timing issue, I’d get it. Although Bridgette Bardot got a prime spot and she died only 4 days ago, a full two weeks after Reiner. And I saw the Stonehenge acknowledgement, felt he deserved an actual photo, given his massive influence goes beyond his debut mockumentary. JMO.
  16. Shame that Rob Reiner did not merit a photo.
  17. WTF was the deal with the anthems tonight? “Let’s just make up a bunch of melodies with the words and hope we end up in the right key a couple of times - and stretch it out to 6 minutes or so?”
  18. Jets making the most of their limited shots so far.
  19. Anyone who dumps on Stacey Nattress as an anthem singer better drop to their knees and thank whatever God they pray to that we don’t have the Flyers’ Lauren Hart doing it. Tone deaf and nails on a chalkboard bad.
  20. Ironic since Kirk championed “free speech” as the foundation upon which to spread his views, even ones that were quite divisive. Yet opinions on his life (which are common when someone else does, be it a musical hero to some or someone more infamous like an OK Simpson) are being censored because it may lead to some divisive stances. Unfortunate.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.