2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

The equivalent is a Bomber board member storming into Kyle Walters office to insist he doesn't trade Dakota Prukop.

Imagine that.

Good for the league to have morons like Stern off the sideline and back on their couch watching on TSN.

Quoted for truth. There's more to being a GOOD owner than showing your horrible English skills on Twitter.

VAJ is no where close to the type of pocket passer that Rourke was/is. He'll be an upgrade over the junk they trotted out before but IMO they wont be near the dominating scoring machine they were before. VAJ is also prone to brain fart game-altering throws, something Rourke mostly avoided.

Just now, Bubba Zanetti said:

VAJ is no where close to the type of pocket passer that Rourke was/is. He'll be an upgrade over the junk they trotted out before but IMO they wont be near the dominating scoring machine they were before. VAJ is also prone to brain fart game-altering throws, something Rourke mostly avoided.

Maybe we will really see what kind of chops their Wunderkind OC has? If he can do the chicken salad out of… with VAJ, then perhaps he is something special. 

11 hours ago, White Out said:

I didn't  bother to read. I'm a mess last few days with stress and depression.

Not trying to be preachy but as someone who just got over a long long string of depression, I will say this.

Tough times make tough people and when I needed it most good things stasted to come together. It feels like the sky is falling but eventually you find daylight again.

One day at a time bro. Chin up 

Cheers 

1 hour ago, TBURGESS said:

VAJ should keep BC in the top 3 in the league. Great pickup for them.

All he will have to do is go .500 for that so I agree.

47 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

According to 3dn in the off season woody baron got 200k and stove got a deal that would’ve paid him 160k. Both have been on the 6 game all year. They also reported that vajs hard money this year was 390k but that his base was only 187k and that he got a 190k signing bonus. 

In what world is Woody Baron worth 200k? Yikes.

And it keeps getting worse.....

Report: Elks' Lawler to miss time with ankle injury - CFL.ca

I cant imagine what the betting line is going to be on this weeks Stamps/Elks game. Probably need to bet 1,000,000 on the Stamps to get $100 back.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

This must be a record for the number of trades in a year for the cfl. but it seems like the same dumpster fires are just moving none impactful pieces around most of the time. 

1 hour ago, GCn20 said:

All he will have to do is go .500 for that so I agree.

In what world is Woody Baron worth 200k? Yikes.

Bc has just been throwing crazy money around trying to get good. Plus with out starting qb money on the books going into this year they spent extra else where. 

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

And it keeps getting worse.....

Report: Elks' Lawler to miss time with ankle injury - CFL.ca

I cant imagine what the betting line is going to be on this weeks Stamps/Elks game. Probably need to bet 1,000,000 on the Stamps to get $100 back.

sucks for Kenny.  I don’t blame him for jumping at that insane payday. 

Feel bad for Lawler....sure he gets paid...but what a 180 he took going from a stable and first rate organization, to that dumpster fire...he also at times this yr looked non too happy there...but is what it is and Kudos to him ballin' his arse off for that team...man if we could swing a deal late in yr to get him back that would be huge

Vernon for sure will keep the Lions competitive...much more than what they have, but not like Rourke...different style of QB's, and he will make some things happen there....but also see him giving up a ton of turnovers too in the process...but they had no choice and had to get somebody, and really he was the best available option

5 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

The equivalent is a Bomber board member storming into Kyle Walters office to insist he doesn't trade Dakota Prukop.

Imagine that.

Good for the league to have morons like Stern off the sideline and back on their couch watching on TSN.

Asper used to do crap like that all the time.