2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

1 hour ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Still perturbed we didn’t sign Dressler out of NDSU. 

Especially when Dressler gave them first crack at him.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

I almost dont think that regime even had scouts on the ground, or did anything above and beyond just looking at names and going hmmmm

Taman's best scouting came from interviewing his own players and asking them who gave them the most problems playing against them in college. To be fair though, at the time the dollars were pretty tight.

Edited by GCn20

3 hours ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Still perturbed we didn’t sign Dressler out of NDSU. 

UND.

2 hours ago, GCn20 said:

Especially when Dressler gave them first crack at him.

Taman's best scouting came from interviewing his own players and asking them who gave them the most problems playing against them in college. To be fair though, at the time the dollars were pretty tight.

Sask had him neg listed.

36 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Unfortunately, it may take Marino inflicting another illegal season-ending injury before he gets thrown out of the league.

Edited by Tracker

11 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Hockey style. Do your thing, but you aren’t out here on offence, someone is gonna get it. It will be on his head. 

You go after ours we will go after yours

Problem is, if the Riders take Collaros out and then we take Fajardo out, we are gonna suffer a lot worse than they will. Collaros is an elite QB, Fajardo is a hack.

I think that les Rouge et Noir vs the Argos may be a pretty fine lead-in to the Banjo Bowl. 

Lapo seems like a better coach when he's desperate and it would be weird / cool to see history repeat itself 40 years later -- Ottawa finds a quarterback, turns their season around instantly, beats a couple other mediocre East teams, and then gives the reigning champs the only real scare of their five-year dynasty.

(except this time we are the dynasty and I guess the Ticats already gave us a scare last year)

anyway, I'll be tuning in, hope it's an entertaining game, Ottawa attendance has not cratered hard yet even though the team has been bruuuutal.