Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GCJenks

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GCJenks

  1. I thought you were going to meet me at the Clandeboye store for cash payment upon return?
  2. Wow!!! I thought I had forgot to submit picks before leaving on vacation and was expecting a 0 but did submit and got them all!!!
  3. Montreal Philpot. (Travelling and no clue what’s going on this week…)
  4. Montreal Philpot
  5. Quick question, last week I was listed as two strikes and picked Demski. I am not listed as three strike, was there a previous error that was missed or…
  6. I realize the week has already started, can I I pick from Sunday's game? Tyson Philpot.
  7. He didn’t do much last week, looking for a breakout this week. Kenny Lawler
  8. I’ve had a hard time getting excited for this season, this game got mr PUMPED. How many sleeps until Thursday???
  9. RIP Roger, I knew him back in his days as a Nike sales rep. One of the kindest people I have ever known. https://www.ethicaldeathcare.com/obits/lebleu-roger
  10. Can feel the breeze in the stadium but other than that a perfect day for fall football. Hopefully the teams deliver something half way entertaining.
  11. Antler World is leaving the mall completely. Going to be in the strip mall at 925 Headmaster beside where Rae's Bistro, Miller's Meats and Crusty Bun are.
  12. I am sure they had insurance, just not the right "street insurance" or it wouldn't have been torched.
  13. I see one rookie to cheer for #54 Jenkins but that might end up being from the couch not my seats, This doesn't look like a team that preaches 1-0 every week, and please don't roll out Osh's BS "They are ALL STARTERS!!!" I can't help but feel like this is the first of back to back losses to the Larks and an early end to our season.
  14. Hearing the changes did not make me call the ticket office and cancel my tickets, may need to look at relocating them though. Won't be much playing field in front of us at all, might get the goal line, will have to see... Really don't like the goal posts moving to the end zone, kick returns has always been one of the most exciting plays of the week and now they have eliminated the most exciting version.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.