Week Six: Non Champ Games

10 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Honestly, the Riders cross the 55 routinely in warm ups, at least against us.

So Richardson does it and now you are allowed to throw a helmet at someone’s face? Ok, noted.

What a trash disgrace poverty never win ever franchise. 

As pointed out by a Bomber fan in attendance at TDA on Reddit....both teams came out of the same end zone tunnel. The Argos could not take the field without coming through the Riders side of half. It's literally the dumbest excuse in the world. 

Edited by GCn20

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

Well...excuses are for........

Losers? Riders?

Nevermind...same thing anyway.

29 minutes ago, Mike said:

Even Saskatchewan fans are getting embarrassed at this point

you love to see it

Yea...it is awesome. A lot of the diehards are starting to demand a change in culture. Even they realize it's a recipe for a lost season.

59 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Losers? Riders?

Yea...it is awesome. A lot of the diehards are starting to demand a change in culture. Even they realize it's a recipe for a lost season.

I was reading how so many Rider fans were **** happy Craig Dickenson was conducting business behind closed doors with punishments or hard talks.......isnt this protocol for every team?? That fan base is just scraping and scratching for anything .

Edited by Nolby

I would love nothing more than for all the bandwagon fans over there (most of them) fall off hard. 2007 was disgusting because of how many bandwagoners jumped on board with them. Love to see their ranks get thinned out but good.

4 hours ago, GCn20 said:

It's kind of funny to watch how Fajardo can jumo up and down after a completion, but limps so bad his leg is dragging behind him like Igor after and incompletion or interception. I didn't notice this until I rewatched the game and I was just embarrassed for him after doing so.

I noticed after he threw the INT that went for 6, he had no trouble sprinting for the tackle (which isn't that uncommon honestly) but what surprised me is the lack of limp when coming to a stop. Absolutely nothing, just slowed down normally, no limping no hopping etc.

2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

I remember back in the 90s and early 2000s when the Riders were the loveable loser franchise.

Fans from that vintage are good folks, it's the ones that became fans in the mid 00s that are obnoxious and toxic. One of the kids at my son's birthday over the weekend has a dad who is an old rider fan and he is a good dude to talk football with.  He isn't a fan of the antics and not enamored with fajardos arm.

Too bad more rider fans aren't reasonable people like that.

4 hours ago, GCn20 said:

Losers? Riders?

I get they had a decent year last year but they’re hosting the grey cup and made no changes to improve their team, or their roster. How did they go into the year saying yep this is the team that’s going to get to the Grey Cup in November. The bad  o-line, the average at best QB play, the undisciplined penalties and the suspect team culture were all things any fan of the CFL could see a mile away. 

10 hours ago, Geebrr said:

What the **** is wrong with that organization?? Just goons & thugs. if the Riders or the CFL won't take care of things then the players on other teams will.