Week Six: Non Champ Games

Charge of intent to injure. Roughing the passer, guilty. Intent, guilty, repeated behaviour. Mitigation, none =celebration. 

2 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

I gave my comments about that on RF, and condemned Marino’s actions on here. 

Pfft. Like I read riderfans.com. SMH.
Hundreds of posters condemned Mariario. No reason yours should stand out. 

Edited by Rod Black

The Robertson injury sucks....but it looks as if he was hurt prior to the hit...and also...the dude doing the hit didn't have the intention like Loserino..nor did he celebrate and act like a total jackass afterward...there is a clear cut difference there...the league tho has too much of that piling on..and after a guy is down hitting...every game by all teams...how u clean that up is tough...and maybe any man down hitting needs to be a 25 yarder...and if u do it again ... ejection

As for the clear cut intent ones....and we can clearly see it with Marino as he targeted...and twisted...as well as tried it on that lineman the play after Robertson...coupled with the loser actions after..should be a precedent setting 6 game minimum suspension...minimum if not a season ender...no room or place in a professional league for players with that mindset...and obvious mental issues...u nip that **** in the bud now

Edited by Booch

13 minutes ago, Booch said:

The Robertson injury sucks....but it looks as if he was hurt prior to the hit...and also...the dude doing the hit didn't have the intention like Loserino..nor did he celebrate and act like a total jackass afterward...there is a clear cut difference there...the league tho has too much of that piling on..and after a guy is down hitting...every game by all teams...how u clean that up is tough...and maybe any man down hitting needs to be a 25 yarder...and if u do it again ... ejection

As for the clear cut intent ones....and we can clearly see it with Marino as he targeted...and twisted...as well as tried it on that lineman the play after Robertson...coupled with the loser actions after..should be a precedent setting 6 game minimum suspension...minimum if not a season ender...no room or place in a professional league for players with that mindset...and obvious mental issues...u nip that **** in the bud now

Booch he jumped on Pete’s ankle far after the play was over and that’s when Robertson was hurt, there was no limp prior to that, I’m not sure where that came from in the media. 

It wasn’t in the same stratosphere as Marino, who absolutely has mental issues, dude needs help. I fear he will just do it again after the suspension. He’s a good DT, physical, but he’s not a major loss if he’s out, so I too wish the team would cut their losses. Tough to win a championship with a guy like him on your roster.

He's marginal at best...and has been hurting that team with stupidity for 2 yrs... Sadly Dickieson has no onions or spine...and his tenure there has been a consistent lack of discipline and over the top stupidity in players on field antics...actually off field too ..he said prior to the last 16 penalty stupid fest that playing time would be taken away...and who sat..nobody...that team obviously doesn't respect him or listen...with him running things...and the Faj as the QB there no chance of hoisting a cup there ..the last game with minimal penalties I am sure was an anomaly and not the new norm...we shall see in coming weeks...but the fact that doucher did what he did...and got the penalty previous to that where he tried to break the olinemans leg ..yet he kept sending him out there tells me he condones it...or is just a useless dolt wearing the headset...and his somwhat defending of him in the presser...but also saying they don't approve of it is laughable...and sad...and no official team apology or addressing the issue..in any manner is also pathetic...but not surprising.

Edited by Booch

1 hour ago, Rod Black said:

Charge of intent to injure. Roughing the passer, guilty. Intent, guilty, repeated behaviour. Mitigation, none =celebration. 

Pfft. Like I read riderfans.com. SMH.
Hundreds of posters condemned Mariario. No reason yours should stand out. 

For the life of me I can not recall an athlete injuring another player intentional or other wise the celebrating it little on celebrating being ejected like that. 

ham ott should’ve been a good game that gave a second chance to the winner. Instead I bet it’s going to be hot garbage. 

Well they def will need some kind of experience at QB now...maybe we can ship them Prokopp for something...he would suit Lapo just fine...get a pick or a neg list guy from them... No it sure if he would garner a player...but who knows we got Darby basically for a crappy lineman we would probably have cut 

18 minutes ago, Booch said:

Well they def will need some kind of experience at QB now...maybe we can ship them Prokopp for something...he would suit Lapo just fine...get a pick or a neg list guy from them... No it sure if he would garner a player...but who knows we got Darby basically for a crappy lineman we would probably have cut 

If I recall correctly that lineman has yet to start a game for Toronto 

48 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

For the life of me I can not recall an athlete injuring another player intentional or other wise the celebrating it little on celebrating being ejected like that. 

ham ott should’ve been a good game that gave a second chance to the winner. Instead I bet it’s going to be hot garbage. 

Can’t say I’d recollect either. The SK and Ott game will be remembered for being worse than a gong, or clown show. It was as bad a display of sportsmanship as anyone will remember. The games are suppose to be about skill, athleticism and competition. Nope. Not those two teams. SK demonstrated street warrior tactics, literally a premeditated assault, with racist rants. One of the teams stars will be out for many weeks because of a mugging by a thug. Now watch the Bombers and the Lions, THAT was a great football game of skill, and big league performance. 

27 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

If I recall correctly that lineman has yet to start a game for Toronto 

Actually I believe they cut him last yr

1 minute ago, Rod Black said:

Can’t say I’d recollect either. The SK and Ott game will be remembered for being worse than a gong, or clown show. It was as bad a display of sportsmanship as anyone will remember. The games are suppose to be about skill, athleticism and competition. Nope. Not those two teams. SK demonstrated street warrior tactics, literally a premeditated assault, with racist rants. One of the teams stars will be out for many weeks because of a mugging by a thug. Now watch the Bombers and the Lions, THAT was a great football game of skill, and big league performance. 

Agreed...and not cause we won but that was a great game...had some of everything and wasn't tainted by stupidity...other than Sayles pre game quote...but we can live with that haha

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

Actually I believe they cut him last yr

Agreed...and not cause we won but that was a great game...had some of everything and wasn't tainted by stupidity...other than Sayles pre game quote...but we can live with that haha

That was a game for first place and one team remaining undefeated. The result is, next Friday another battle for first place, and then only one team in the league remaining unbeaten. The jawing through pre game is harmless. There were no racist comments, no threats of violence, no teams assaulting another. 

56 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

That was a game for first place and one team remaining undefeated. The result is, next Friday another battle for first place, and then only one team in the league remaining unbeaten. The jawing through pre game is harmless. There were no racist comments, no threats of violence, no teams assaulting another. 

Ummmm....are the Stamps not also undefeated?

1 hour ago, Rod Black said:

Put it perfectly. 

how many black eyes does the league need to get at the hands of riders players and coaches before the franchise takes a hard look in the mirror? 

the two hits on Masoli. The fight. The fighting a league testing agent. An idiotic unsafe drill blowing out 5 Achilles in 10 minutes. Abuse of ir, guys practicing when on ir or not under contract, the abuse of coaching pay causing the cap for management, spitting eye gouging punching racist slurs. How much more will it take? The riders have been a toxic wasteland going back years and previous regimes.
People in sask mostly don’t care because they’ve been good to decent for the most part in that era. But damn that franchise is the biggest clown show in pro sports. Their culture is worse than the argos fan base crowd mlse etc. 

the bombers suspended lawler before news broke about his dui. If any player even collaros or Willy did the crap listed above they’d be gone. 

6 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Put it perfectly. 

how many black eyes does the league need to get at the hands of riders players and coaches before the franchise takes a hard look in the mirror? 

1. the two hits on Masoli. 2. The fight. 3. The fighting a league testing agent. 4. An idiotic unsafe drill blowing out 5 Achilles in 10 minutes. 5. Abuse of ir, guys practicing when on ir or not under contract, 6. the abuse of coaching pay causing the cap for management, 7. spitting eye gouging punching 8. racist slurs. How much more will it take? The riders have been a toxic wasteland going back years and previous regimes.
People in sask mostly don’t care because they’ve been good to decent for the most part in that era. Add And they have **** all else going on there. But damn that franchise is the biggest clown show in pro sports. Their culture is worse than the argos fan base crowd mlse etc. add #9. fake injuries at line of scrimmage.

the bombers suspended lawler before news broke about his dui. If any player even collaros or Willy did the crap listed above they’d be gone. 

Not the comical green bastard from parts unknown, but the Real Green Bastards