Week Six: Non Champ Games

On 2022-07-16 at 5:15 PM, wbbfan said:

Bombers win riders lose great weekend to be a bomber fan. 

this is what's known as a perfect week

On 2022-07-16 at 6:03 PM, BBlink said:

BTW we represented MBB at the game. Not a tonne of Bomber fans but maybe 30. We had a blast.

Important question... who are the first and second best Tyler's??

On 2022-07-16 at 10:47 PM, Bubba Zanetti said:

Well he definitely pees sitting down......

Why hasnt there been a memo to all the teams stating you can only tackle Fajardo above the waist now?!?!?!

The memo you are referring to was written by Ambrosie, and circulation was halted at the request of the league BOG who have been conspiring against the RIders and Cody Fajardo for years now. 

18 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah ...straight up tool ...other QBs have played and dealt with worse...and never heard a peep...Nichols last 2 yrs played with one but if u didn't see it you would have never knew it 

It's kind of funny to watch how Fajardo can jumo up and down after a completion, but limps so bad his leg is dragging behind him like Igor after and incompletion or interception. I didn't notice this until I rewatched the game and I was just embarrassed for him after doing so.

6 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Wtf??....like really ...going Soley on Dukes word??..that's brutal

4 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

It's kind of funny to watch how Fajardo can jumo up and down after a completion, but limps so bad his leg is dragging behind him like Igor after and incompletion or interception. I didn't notice this until I rewatched the game and I was just embarrassed for him after doing so.

Yup....seen that too....when he screws up or things not going well ...he sure looks hurt ..loser

Yup...throwing blame at Richardson...there a reason why it clown show there and he has no control...no accountability at all there...and no fear or risk of any punishment or action for being a tool...pathetic...and cause Dukie says he didnt do it..then it didn't happen...if he said he didn't attack a guy with his helmet woukd Dicklesson believe that too?

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Yup...throwing blame at Richardson...there a reason why it clown show there and he has no control...no accountability at all there...and no fear or risk of any punishment or action for being a tool...pathetic...and cause Dukie says he didnt do it..then it didn't happen...if he said he didn't attack a guy with his helmet woukd Dicklesson believe that too?

Honestly, it is like we are taking crazy pills.

This guy is scared of his own team, his boss, the fans.

MOS is night and day different from this 🤡

26 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Haha his limping is extremely situational 😂