Week Six: Non Champ Games

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

If you're not shitting on everything about Saskatchewan, including the Riders, are you really even a Manitoban? Not even joking. 

what's funny though is that the rest of Canada sees Manitoba and Saskatchewan as one big province.  Kind of like how the rest of Canada sees the Maritimes.

4 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Shame, you failed to mention Robertson was leading the league in sacks before he was wiped out. Using Sask. math, that makes him the second best DE in the league this season next to Charleston Hughes.

My bad hahah...was just reading Riderfans.....I think I need a shower and to brush my teeth...but what a funny lot.....I like how they say we won a game cause a guy missed a kick....no...that just tied the game....but math and smarts don't come easy out there....and their incessant whining about injuries....and that basically we have none of any significance is funny....yet baffling....further solidifies what a group of toothless sister lovin fools they truly are....

So in my estimation Couture out vs Clarke....we lost a better player...BA out vs...well no DB of any relevance is out there...so guess we are worse off there...Maston out....well their Dime is in....and I would take Maston over Moncreif anyday just on the fact alone he isn't a dipshit me first type player...guess we are worse off...Demski out over..well they have no Canadian starter receiver of any value out, so will swap one for Moore....so basically we are worse off as Demski is better, and has ratio complications....Robertson for Jeffcoat....they chimed in if we lost an end like they did...we would struggle....I'd call that a wash...but both teams have been minus those guys for 2 games....one is 2-0...one is 0-2....BA been out all yr...Best safety in league......so we starting a basic rookie.....them...still have Shitacular Edam....who's worse off?...who is hurt comparable in Defensive backfield....Last game Ellingson was out...so was Duke....I'd say Ellingsons absence is more significant...top receiver in league...doesn't hamstring u with stupidity and penalties and suspensions...hurts us more....Kyrie Wilson is out for us.....last I checked their Wil is still playing....so I guess our depth there with savy free agent signing doesnt count as he is just as good as their starter?...or do they not realize he was a back-up...and also first yr on the team?

Theres probably more that I am missing, but you see the point...excuses are for losers, and if anything we are in a far worse position as we replaced a Lawler or Adams with a raw rookie who is top 5 in league...guess that doesnt count....also missed Rose for game time....Import tackles playing hurt....but again, prob doesn't count because they don't complain about it, or even bring it up

Cofaj is banged up....but his production and play are right in line with what he did mid 2019 and onward...yet another excuse....it's just a matter of poor coaching....no depth, and some starters who are there that just aren't that good....along with selfish undisciplined play......which adds up to....LOSERS

4 hours ago, BomberfanMKS said:

yeh KSB is a damn good receiver - maybe the best Nat Rec in the league.

Cofaj has the benefit of much better processing and mobility vs. Doegala - Which is entirely to be expected for a young QB on his first start without significant starter reps.

Doegala throws with good velocity and once he calmed down his accuracy wasn't terrible (the corner route TD he threw was quite nice).  That being said, the CFL QB cast-off graveyard is littered with guys who can throw a good ball but can't process a defense at a pro level.  Doegala is definitely looking like a guy who needs a couple years as backup before he's even close to being ready.

Can’t agree enough about ksb. Super talented young gun. 

10 hours ago, Noeller said:

If you're not shitting on everything about Saskatchewan, including the Riders, are you really even a Manitoban? Not even joking. 

Bob Irving is from Regina. So if you are shitting on him because he is part of the “everything from Saskatchewan” are you really even a Bomber fan? Not even joking. 

8 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Bob Irving is from Regina. So if you are shitting on him because he is part of the “everything from Saskatchewan” are you really even a Bomber fan? Not even joking. 

he been long gone from there tho...u can wash the stench out, and educate after the fact....so we all good there.....hahaha

https://3downnation.com/2022/07/26/that-negativity-has-lingered-on-riders-craig-dickenson-suggests-garrett-marino-fiasco-affecting-penalty-calls/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

This is a real quote from the HC...

"when you talk about a team as being possibly undisciplined a lot of times then the refs look at the team the same way.”

Possibly undisciplined? Possibly? lol

2 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

https://3downnation.com/2022/07/26/that-negativity-has-lingered-on-riders-craig-dickenson-suggests-garrett-marino-fiasco-affecting-penalty-calls/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

This is a real quote from the HC...

"when you talk about a team as being possibly undisciplined a lot of times then the refs look at the team the same way.”

Possibly undisciplined? Possibly? lol

Possibly you should have taken responsibility for your team's discipline a long time ago. It's not in the culture. Everyone knows that.

12 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

"If Marino hadn't broken a QB's leg on purpose, Duke never would have been suspended for trying to break a guy's face with his own helmet!" - Dickenson, probably

His fiancée had a helmet thrown at her once, there is no way he would do that. 

Edited by Geebrr

3 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

That and McSpitty obviously a leader and a great teammate… as per Cofaj.  I mean, he let Marino go ahead of him to get suspended first right?

Ultimate teamate! And those 18 grabs for barely over 300 yards is a wicked bargain for 275k...he was even thoughtful enough to tarnish the brand..get suspended and influence others to be idiots at no charge...we sure missed out getting him

On 2022-07-26 at 9:22 AM, Booch said:

he been long gone from there tho...u can wash the stench out, and educate after the fact....so we all good there.....hahaha

Pretty sure he went through the sheep dip before being allowed to stay.