Week Six: Non Champ Games

1 minute ago, Mike said:

It’s incredible how much of a baby Fajardo is.

They’re starting to turn on him in Riderville. I love it.

22 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

They starting to eat their own now?...oh god it's hard not to just love this

1 minute ago, Mike said:

It’s incredible how much of a baby Fajardo is.

They’re starting to turn on him in Riderville. I love it.

It’s not flag football. If your at high risk for injury, get out of the game til your healed ffs. He’s trying to be martyr. 

“This is the second time I’ve taken a hit to the leg and no call has been [given] or last time we got a call but there was no fine, no talk, no reprimand,” Fajardo stressed. “If you’re going to call it even, call it even.”

My god…seriously, STFU.

You are by far the whiniest guy in the league. Stop putting a mic in front of this one year wonder.

53 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

“You can hear it in my voice…because of the media and you guys talking about it…everyone knows I’m not playing 100 percent…I have to go back talk to the doctor, I haven’t talked to the doctor yet… I take pride pride in being one of the toughest quarterbacks in the league.”

what’s wrong with him? Nobody playing ball is 100%. It’s a brutal sport. 

this ****** guy cf is on another planet. 

thats a faj quote?  😂

its all ok fajeywajey mommy will call you later, and give you phone hugs and kisses! 

milk and cookies too before nitey nite.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edited by Mark F

“Everybody knows I’m not playing at 100 percent and they know which knee is the injured knee, so I’m just going to leave that up for everybody else to think about.”

Because you literally won’t shut the **** up about it. 

Streveler’s leg was completely ****** in 2019 and he said zero about it.

God, imagine some QB in the NFL saying this. 

“Shaq went to say something to him and he got spit in his face and then you see the helmet throw — throws a helmet, his own helmet, at his face. How’s that not the dirtiest play I’ve ever been around? I almost took it in the ear trying to break it up,” Dinwiddie said.

How the **** is this not a bigger story?

it is insane that he did this. Should be sitting a long time. 

Riders’ quarterback Cody Fajardo defended his best pass catcher for throwing the helmet and the alleged spitting incidents levelled by Dinwiddie.

“I know Duke and he’s the leader on our team and to tell you if he’s gonna put himself in jeopardy to be ejected, that’s not him,” Fajardo said.

“I don’t believe he did that, but that’s just my understanding of who Duke is and who he is on the team. He’s our best player right now offensively and a guy that our offence goes through, so I can’t see him jeopardizing getting ejected before the game, because that’d be a huge loss for us.”

Oh, ok Cody. 
You know it is on camera right? You two brain cell having baby. 

Just now, greenrider55 said:

And Dickie says “I don’t think he would do that”

Okay Craig. You’re clearly afraid of your players.

That's a major issue there... Dicklesson...next...a really bad mix of idiots infiltrating the good ones...I feel bad for a classy pro like Dean being stuck there

Honestly can’t think of a more unlikeable franchise in sports from top to bottom. 

3 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

And Dickie says “I don’t think he would do that”

Okay Craig. You’re clearly afraid of your players.

I think it is even worse- I think he agrees with it. 

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

So...he didn't throw that helmet?

And recall...last yrs eye gouging of BA at halftime...guys a piece of marino for sure...sad part watching rider games...is KSB is acting like a tool this yr too which is a shame

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

So...he didn't throw that helmet?

Yes he did.

I know it's the NFL, situation is a little different when Myles Garrett ripped the helmet off the Pittsburgh player and then swung it at him. He got 6 games and a monster fine. Williams didn't rip it off but he swung it at him with intent to injure. You gotta figure this could be worth at least 1-2 games.

Just now, Nolby said:

Yes he did.

I know it's the NFL, situation is a little different when Myles Garrett ripped the helmet off the Pittsburgh player and then swung it at him. He got 6 games and a monster fine. Williams didn't rip it off but he swung it at him with intent to injure. You gotta figure this could be worth at least 1-2 games.

Has to be 2 at least...maybe an extra for the spitting too...why not...not like it's a first time occurance

1 minute ago, Nolby said:

Yes he did.

He picked it up off the ground full well knowing Richardson wasn’t wearing one and threw it at his head. 

it is worse. 

Just now, Geebrr said:

He picked it up off the ground full well knowing Richardson wasn’t wearing one and threw it at his head. 

it is worse. 

And almost nails the t.o HC in the process

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

Fajardo - "Everyone knows my knee is injured, but they keep trying to tackle me anyway. It isn't fair!"

And my mommy didn't hold me enough as a child...