Week Six: Non Champ Games

It didn’t happen, and if it did happen, it wasn’t so bad, and if it was, they deserved it.

Riders’ quarterback Cody Fajardo defended his best pass catcher for throwing the helmet and the alleged spitting incidents levelled by Dinwiddie.

“I know Duke and he’s the leader on our team and to tell you if he’s gonna put himself in jeopardy to be ejected, that’s not him,” Fajardo said.

“I don’t believe he did that, but that’s just my understanding of who Duke is and who he is on the team. He’s our best player right now offensively and a guy that our offence goes through, so I can’t see him jeopardizing getting ejected before the game, because that’d be a huge loss for us.” 
https://3downnation.com/2022/07/16/argos-ryan-dinwiddie-accuses-duke-williams-of-spitting-two-times-on-shaq-richardson-riders-deny-it/

Edited by Bomberforlife

3 hours ago, Bomberforlife said:

It didn’t happen, and if it did happen, it wasn’t so bad, and if it was, they deserved it.

Riders’ quarterback Cody Fajardo defended his best pass catcher for throwing the helmet and the alleged spitting incidents levelled by Dinwiddie.

“I know Duke and he’s the leader on our team and to tell you if he’s gonna put himself in jeopardy to be ejected, that’s not him,” Fajardo said.

“I don’t believe he did that, but that’s just my understanding of who Duke is and who he is on the team. He’s our best player right now offensively and a guy that our offence goes through, so I can’t see him jeopardizing getting ejected before the game, because that’d be a huge loss for us.” 
https://3downnation.com/2022/07/16/argos-ryan-dinwiddie-accuses-duke-williams-of-spitting-two-times-on-shaq-richardson-riders-deny-it/

What an absolute circus, these riders.  Completely delusional in thinking *they’re* the good guys in all this.  The only way cofaj makes any sense here is:

1. team lawyer pre-coached all media responses

2. he lives in a fantasy world

3. his bum knee made him say mcspitty is this great human being

12 hours ago, Nolby said:

Yes he did.

I know it's the NFL, situation is a little different when Myles Garrett ripped the helmet off the Pittsburgh player and then swung it at him. He got 6 games and a monster fine. Williams didn't rip it off but he swung it at him with intent to injure. You gotta figure this could be worth at least 1-2 games.

Nonono....you don't understand. He DIDN'T do it. That video is part of the league wide conspiracy to make rider players look bad.

https://3downnation.com/2022/07/17/its-time-for-the-roughriders-to-protect-qb-cody-fajardo-by-sitting-him-and-letting-his-left-knee-heal/

From our boy, Brendan. 🤮

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

Nonono....you don't understand. He DIDN'T do it. That video is part of the league wide conspiracy to make rider players look bad.

There was a second helmet thrower. 

15 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

The second thrower was on the grassy nole right? Where is the Touchdown Atlantic Zapruder film?

need to convene an independent panel of unbiased people, (from Saskatchewan only, except must include faj mother. Suitor will be chair. his play by play guy..... gets coffee)

to look into this, and award the Grey Cup 2022 season, to the Riders.

rest of games this season, will be played, as exhibition. except for any the riders win. which count.

otherwise 

To THE TRACTORS  !    PREPARE THE MANURE!   JUSTICE  FOR FAJ'S KNEE ! (and the brace)

Edited by Mark F

So the last 2 weeks nobody has talked about the rider game but the incidents that occur b4 during and after the game. Not a good luck for the CFL right now... get 10k out in Nova Scotia in a place with a 5400 population and ppl talking about helmet throwing and spitting incidents. 

Edited by Goalie

Start fining the head coaches and the organization for this pregame/halftime/during timeouts crap.

When Williams spit Sask was setting up for a FG, there was an injury timeout and he wasn’t even in the play, he’s their 13th man on the field and he’s 20 yards past the LOS on the D side of the field.

Force the coaches and organization to get some control over these situations.  Seems to only be one team really having major problems with it.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

Duke didn't spit...he's taken up mouth breathing like most there...it was just spray..in all seriousness though..where there smoke...there fire...and the fact he is the proclaimed leader there is disturbing and shows why all the lunacy and unprofessional crap goes in there...what a sad state of affairs and u can't defend it in any way or deny it...what a joke

Apparently he is in camera sticking tounge out as well tomthe argo bench...like how old is he..3?? Obviously mentally he is.

In all honesty.. Dickinson and staff should be canned there...with about 5 or 6 players and do a totall reboot...it's getting pathetic now....but sure fun to watch from our back to back...6 and 0 professional and respected and trying to be duplicated perch 

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

I sure Lemon didnt make it up either.. some thing maybe him lose his composure that game and take a penalty ..Duke is a walking piece of garbage ..and highly overated ....what did he do if any significance since what..2018 up here? That's a long time ago 

But a very well-paid and coddled piece of garbage who typifies the Riders and many of their fans.

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

The amount of "we don't know what happened before the helmet swing..." from Crider fans online is embarrassing. I had a woman block me cause I said regardless of why he swung it, he still swung it and that in its self is ridiculous....I mean....I may have said it a little more rude than that bit still lol.

Same group that defended Marino because Boyd did something bad first. Lots of Rider fans looking like complete dumbasses.

brooklyn-nine-nine-test-results.gif