Week Six: Non Champ Games

8 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Yes he did.

I know it's the NFL, situation is a little different when Myles Garrett ripped the helmet off the Pittsburgh player and then swung it at him. He got 6 games and a monster fine. Williams didn't rip it off but he swung it at him with intent to injure. You gotta figure this could be worth at least 1-2 games.

Vernon Adams did the same thing to Bighill in 2019, he may have been penalized and received a fine later on but the refs. allowed him to finish the game at QB.

10 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

"Vanstone: Let's put Cody Fajardo's performance in perspective | Regina Leader Post" https://leaderpost.com/sports/football/cfl/saskatchewan-roughriders/rob-vanstone-lets-put-cody-fajardos-performance-in-perspective

This is sickening 

Their media are such ball washers 

Edited by Geebrr

21 minutes ago, Booch said:

Likely his taint...

20 minutes ago, Nolby said:

His taint is sore,not 100%,gonna need a knee brace

Darn it. I had to look that up. Lmao

47 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

“Shaq went to say something to him and he got spit in his face and then you see the helmet throw — throws a helmet, his own helmet, at his face. How’s that not the dirtiest play I’ve ever been around? I almost took it in the ear trying to break it up,” Dinwiddie said.

How the **** is this not a bigger story?

it is insane that he did this. Should be sitting a long time. 

Yeah. I’d say this is how a franchise implodes. 

33 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

"Vanstone: Let's put Cody Fajardo's performance in perspective | Regina Leader Post" https://leaderpost.com/sports/football/cfl/saskatchewan-roughriders/rob-vanstone-lets-put-cody-fajardos-performance-in-perspective

The author might be saying, last paragraph, CF should have been on the one game IR list. But I don’t know if he’s being sarcastic. He also roasts coach Derkson for the 11 penalties. Mind you, I never read him, so don’t know how to take him. Probably is an overly sympathetic article for the QB otherwise they wouldn’t talk to him. 

they are just a dirty team. 

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

Speaking of which.  Where's have Reynolds and O'Day been during all this? Not a peep...and sad when 2 weeks in a row players on your team are investigated for crap like this.

From what I understand, the head coach and the GM can discipline a player. But they get to wash their hands if the league does it. 

Edited by Rod Black

5 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Dinwiddie has got to be the second coach in two weeks to get right p.o.‘D with Craigie’s lazitude to handling his players. See if he has a statement this week. 

Hope he does...

2 hours ago, Rod Black said:

My guess, Farhado has female genitals.

Well he definitely pees sitting down......

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Fajardo - "Everyone knows my knee is injured, but they keep trying to tackle me anyway. It isn't fair!"

Why hasnt there been a memo to all the teams stating you can only tackle Fajardo above the waist now?!?!?!

6 hours ago, greenrider55 said:

Christ almighty. I could’ve won that game for the Riders. Hand the damn ball off, protect it. Don’t telegraph your pass. Fajardo makes any pass look so difficult. Done with him. Completely done.

I noticed he was hitting deep shots a little better this game but it seemed like he was needing to do a little double hop towards his target to get the distance.... on the pick six he did it again and I wonder if it caused him to be late on the window for the throw.

I watched both games late today.   

Suitor really needs to stop doing Rider games...  it was distracting on how much he was salivating over the Riders.   Watching the 2nd game with Ferguson + Forde was night and day different in how they talked about the game and being completely impartial and not sugar coating when players feigned penalties (such as that one penaly where the returner did a flip over the advertisement board on the sideline). 

You would *think* after all the bad publicity and everyone talking about how poor the Riders players are at playing clean football that they would of instead made an effort to avoid being dirty.  Instead if seemed like they doubled down on being completely out of control.   The league office is going to start facing serious pressure from the other teams and the fans really soon.   I think everyone outside of Saskatchewan has had enough of the BS.  

Fajardo made one nice deep throw but  so many just awful throws over 15 yards.  Fajardo NEEDS to play a Matt Nichols style offense with just the quick outs and the dinks and dunks.  Come later in the season once it gets cold and windy... dude will be absolutely awful trying to knife any throws or going deep.  

Andrew Harris as much as I was not happy with his exit... the dude showed that he can survive first contact and keep his feet going unlike Brady.   

The Atlantic stuff was nice but based on looking at the fans... it appears that support bras are not a thing out East.... just saying lots of low hanging melons in the crowd 😲

2nd game was mostly amazing to watch Hamilton trying to lose the game from the start up until the end.  

Caleb Evans does not have it,   Ottawa needs to get Arbuckle up to speed ASAP.    

What is Steinhauer thinking putting in Shiltz in the red zone?  Baffling decision that almost cost them the game.  

LaPolice late in the game with the lead deep in their own end... calls 2 running plays up the gut.   Didn't have the balls to try anything at all remotely different at least on 2nd down to see if they could move the chains.   I'll be shocked if he is back in 2023 as a HC.  

I thought the game was a borefest and my only enjoyment was Marshall Ferguson since he already has moved to the #1 PBP on TSN IMO.  Calls a really good game.