Everything posted by Bigblue204
-
GDT-Bombers-Als
I see what you're saying. But they've also played top level ball when both Coordinators didn't put their head in the sand and try the same thing over and over even though it didn't work. Or just change things that were working for no reason and refuse to go back. This team has shown that it has the talent to play with the top teams. In-game coaching has hurt them far more than lack of talent.
-
Bombers-Stamps Early Chat
well for 1 I wasn't a 40 year old grump. But I also wasn't able to post online how the Bombers had no chance against CGY.
-
Bombers-Stamps Early Chat
That's more of an OC problem than a QB problem. Brady has not been a threat out of the back field with multiple Qb's.
-
2026 Bombers Season
delete. Outside of his questionable blocking. Elsbury's snapping has been awful for weeks now.
-
Bombers-Stamps Early Chat
It won't matter. Our D hasn't been able to contain CGY at all. And our Offensive Coord refuses to get Brady the ball in the 2nd half. 35-12 CGY.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Carmichael is one I can think of.
-
GDT-Bombers-Als
I don't see how they can take him off defense. Sure he didn't win against Philpot. But no one has this year. The guy needs to be on the field more often than a punt and kick returns.
-
Post (Game) Mortem - 1 foot in the grave addition
After this last game I'm really happy Brady signed a multi year deal. Because there's no chance he'd sign again if he were a FA after this season. The way Condell completely ignores him and just refuses to use him in the passing game...leaves me speechless. I just don't understand it. And by this point, there's no excuse I'm willing to accept. Condell can go coach a high school team.
-
Bombers at Als early chat
Tait mentioned that Smith is on the Reserve roster, not the injured....any chance you know why?
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Lawler is better at making the hard catches. But white has been more consistent over the years. So I'm not sure "far better" is right. But...in this offense with Collaros, Lawler would likely be a better fit.
-
Bombers at Als early chat
the REC change up positioning all the time. Depth chart position essentially means nothing.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Speaking of Condell.....I'd really like to see the stats on the formation where they empty the backfield and put brady as the field side WR. That might be one of the dumbest formations to use throughout a season. I get using it as a one off situation. But Condell seems convinced that the best player on O doesn't need to be close to the ball. He's essentially going 11 Vs 11 without his best player in that formation. GAWD I hate it!!!
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I think this is the profile that has come out with "Sources" about major news, that just never materialized. I'd take this with a grain of salt.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I have the, My Rogers Xfinity Internet Starter 100 (Rogers Xfinity Gateway rental included) plan. And it's $56 a month, with the discount of auto withdrawal/ebills.
- Week 17 Pick 'Ems
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
No I just got it this year. I dont know what to tell ya, thats the price im paying
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
$500 mill
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Maybe had his login email tied to his ISP account. Like a @shaw.ca email.
-
2026 Bombers Season
I see where you're coming from and even agree to a certain extent. But, I'm not sure Baldano (or whatever his name is) is worth breaking the bank for. He wasn't a well known name last year, and was part of the worst team in the league this year before going back to his old team. However, you are correct that signing high value FA hasn't been strong the past few years.
-
2026 Bombers Season
So you're saying he got multiple offers and choose one team over the other...? That's quite literally my point. WE DO NOT KNOW. But there are a few posters here, apparently yourself included that KNOW, KW didn't even try to sign him.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Honestly, watching it live if it is any of those ill be shocked. It was a pretty light "hit", if you can even call it that, that he took.
-
Post (game) review - interesting observation edition
If hes playing defense full time, he should only be returning punts.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Its changed. Like I mentioned i haven't missed a game its all whatever resolution you want and this past NFL week was great
-
Post (game) review - interesting observation edition
Lots of talk about Kramdi's impact. Which was great. But I honestly thought the Defences performance against MTL was better, especially when you consider the overall talent of both Offences. Bombers gave up a lot more points against MTL but that's too be expected. They made Alexander look more uncomfortable and frustrated than any other team before that. And looks like they laid a blueprint on how to do it, because BC's Defence did the same this weekend. Oh also...Vaval needs to be a starting defensive back. The guy closes so damn fast. Go find another returner.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I get it. My dad who is a bit older isn't happy either. Unfortunately, your $$ isn't what they're after any more. We complain that the CFL fans average age is too high. Well...this is part of getting it lower.