Back to Back Champs vs Hillbillies early talk

Nolby

13 hours ago, Booch said:

Not holding my breath for BA this week....tho this recent turn of events tells you he is back sooner than later now...and likely at Banjo Bowl. The additions tho of Couture and likely BOLO...possibly Thompson is actually very significant....We get some thump back in the secondary, veteran (all-star) presence back at center, which makes the game day depth that much better..BOLO for Harrison frees up a DI spot for one of Mack/Wilcotts...and seeing as we dressed an extra Global lineman, I can see him coming off allowing us to dress both.

I'm pumped hearing all the players that are set to return. 🔥

4 hours ago, bearpants said:

lol... my first thought was what kind of ******* cheers for someone getting sick... then I realized... he tested positive... something finally positive 😂

Honestly, I believe that Dickie not being out there will be a positive too. On Riderfans, they say he just goes around chatting players up during practice that should be working on their respective teams.

1 minute ago, GCn20 said:

Honestly, I believe that Dickie not being out there will be a positive too. On Riderfans, they say he just goes around chatting players up during practice that should be working on their respective teams.

According to everything ive read they fully expect him to be on the sidelines sunday.

3 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

According to everything ive read they fully expect him to be on the sidelines sunday.

Yes, but i was referring to the practices he will miss this week. It will be a chance for coordinators and players to actually get some work done without a dozen players sitting at mid field talking about snow boarding with Dickie. It's a rep he had even as a coordinator, that his units practices were pretty loosey goosey.

Edited by GCn20

Barf.

Adam Bighill was very limited for the second straight day Thursday at #Bombers practice due to a shoulder injury. With Malik Clements also out, it was Shayne Gauthier, Jesse Briggs, Les Maruo and Tanner Cadwallader getting most of the reps at MLB and WLB. #CFL