Back to Back Champs vs Hillbillies early talk

Nolby

17 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Yes but not until many hours after they were on the hunt for the 2 guys.   

Okay. 

Sorry, I am trying to figure out the "but" in your sentence and what are you trying to say... lol. It's like you are trying to argue something, but I can't  see it... 

Help me, please.

Reminds me of:

grriphy.gif

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

1 hour ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Okay. 

Sorry, I am trying to figure out the "but" in your sentence and what are you trying to say... lol. It's like you are trying to argue something, but I can't  see it... 

Help me, please.

Reminds me of:

grriphy.gif

You don't understand how me clarifying my statement by saying that the largest killing spree in who knows how long should of been on every news station live as soon as the alerts were sent out rather then later in the night was a bit odd?      I'm more so confused on your post and the gif and what you are trying to say?  

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

You don't understand how me clarifying my statement by saying that the largest killing spree in who knows how long should of been on every news station live as soon as the alerts were sent out rather then later in the night was a bit odd?      

Yeah, the "but" is usually used to invalidate someone's statement or stance. I found it odd, because it didn't invalidate or come at odds with my statement with it making the international rounds.

Regardless, I appreciate your post.