Back to Back Champs vs Hillbillies early talk

Nolby

8 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Guys, no CD means the Riders may be better because they can rely on the level headed Jason Maas filling in. 🤣

On second thought, can I get the odds on Maas punching out Cody on the sidelines?

**** Mass....trot out Coach Miller. I hear that he nodded off during his own motivational speech last week.

2 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Oh damn. If we get ba and couture back that’s a power shift. 

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

The question will be, how close to 100% of his old self will BA be, and will the injury reappear easily? 

always a question with this kind of injury. Man I hope he’s good old ba. 

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Noah Hallett also in uni and practicing for the first time this year. 

Bombers this week be like the scene in Endgame where everyone comes back from The Blip... #OnYourLeft

A bomber win is inevitable with all these guys back. 

hmmm....I'd think BA would actually be back for Banjo Bowl...but we dont know what he's been doing conditioning wise...so maybe he ready...either way a rusty and a bit out of "game" shape is a huge upgrade none the less....And Couture back is huge....especially with BO now playing the way he has been...those be 2 huge adds, and BOLO is prob even bigger....cause as was mentioned we can now add one of Wilcotts, or Mack....possibly both with maybe Walker taking a seat....I truly think our dline play has suffered a bit since both were removed...

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

hmmm....I'd think BA would actually be back for Banjo Bowl...but we dont know what he's been doing conditioning wise...so maybe he ready...either way a rusty and a bit out of "game" shape is a huge upgrade none the less....And Couture back is huge....especially with BO now playing the way he has been...those be 2 huge adds, and BOLO is prob even bigger....cause as was mentioned we can now add one of Wilcotts, or Mack....possibly both with maybe Walker taking a seat....I truly think our dline play has suffered a bit since both were removed...

I think BA will be back for the Banjo Bowl as well. 

1 hour ago, GCJenks said:

I agree, BA back for Banjo bowl is 2 x 6 game stints, I don't think they bring him back and lose the salary relief available.  if my memory serves me right you can practice a week earlier than coming off the 6 game without any salary penalty. Banjo Bowl makes the most sense.

that might answer my question. How can a guy thats well enough for practice be held out on injury? 

3 hours ago, Booch said:

Yup, having O'Leary-Orange back helps but the team also dressed Machino in place of an American last game. They can add a couple of Americans on defence now. 

When a Player is placed on the Six Game Injury List he is ineligible to practice with the Club provided however, the week following the fifth game leading up to the seventh game, the Player may participate in full practices before the Club determines whether he is being extended for a further six games on the Six Game Injury List or if he is being transferred to the one game injured list, active roster, reserve roster, or is being released.

A Member Club may activate a maximum of two Players from the Six Game Injury List who have been on the Six Game Injury List for seven games or longer without any penalty in relation to the minimum Member Club Player's salary and the salary expenditure cap. Member Clubs may remove an unlimited number of Players off of the Six Game Injury List in addition to the two Players, however, the salaries for such Players shall be applied retroactively to the salary expenditure cap in relation to the amounts paid during that six game period. A Member Club may place a Player on a Season Ending Injury List.

While on the Six Game Injury List, the Players are only eligible to attend meetings and rehab activities and may not participate in any on-field Member Club related drills or activities except during the two weeks leading up to the seventh game.

Not holding my breath for BA this week....tho this recent turn of events tells you he is back sooner than later now...and likely at Banjo Bowl. The additions tho of Couture and likely BOLO...possibly Thompson is actually very significant....We get some thump back in the secondary, veteran (all-star) presence back at center, which makes the game day depth that much better..BOLO for Harrison frees up a DI spot for one of Mack/Wilcotts...and seeing as we dressed an extra Global lineman, I can see him coming off allowing us to dress both.