Back to Back Champs vs Hillbillies early talk

Nolby

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

We already in the Vajardos head anyway...he will be running around in panic mode all game...and it will be funny

I don’t think he will finish the game that’s for sure. He had more than he could handle vs us when he was healthy. On a bad leg it’s gonna be ugly for him. 

15 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I dont feel like we have been getting the same push from the D line this season as last. I bet Fajardo has more time than we think.

Definitely missing a true nose tackle like we had with Nevis and Stove.  The DE’s aren’t quite as free to pin their ears back as in years past.

54 minutes ago, Booch said:

Parker looked fine on the kick returns...and we have other options on punt return...not sure why we chose Taylor...he does have experience and did it before he joined us...so can see why 

Ford or Demski.

We have no skill guys on PR.  Could bite us this week depending on how injury list plays out.

20 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Yup. Had a feeling Stove was going to end up being the biggest offseason loss.

If he signed a 1 year deal with the Lions then get him back here next year. Throw a stove with turkeys, chicken, pork, roast beef, casseroles, apple pies & lots of $$$, whatever it takes to get him back here. Convince him that cold is just a state of mind. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

5 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

If he signed a 1 year deal with the Lions then get him back here next year. Throw a stove with turkeys, chicken, pork, roast beef, casseroles, apple pies & lots of $$$, whatever it takes to get him back here. Convince him that cold is just a state of mind. 

thought he'd be back on the leo roster by now....I wonder how bad the injury was he suffered??

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

It was announced earlier in the year he was gone for the year. I don't even know what the injury was.

They never said out for the year, just a significant amount of time and they were hoping to have him back towards the end of the season.

https://www.cfl.ca/2022/04/20/dl-steven-richardson-to-miss-significant-time-in-2022/

8 hours ago, Stickem said:

thought he'd be back on the leo roster by now....I wonder how bad the injury was he suffered??

He missed half of last season, all of this season so far, not sure he'd do them much good sitting on the 6 game.

9 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I dont feel like we have been getting the same push from the D line this season as last. I bet Fajardo has more time than we think.

More time to throw lemons, we all need more time to explore lemons and bubbles apparently.

Edited by Fatty Liver

3 hours ago, Booch said:

Parker looked fine on the kick returns...and we have other options on punt return...not sure why we chose Taylor...he does have experience and did it before he joined us...so can see why 

I’m guessing they didn’t want to over work Parker when he had to draw in to full time db duty. But if you’re gonna have him do one job he should return punts and let some one else return kick offs. 

taylor has very modest return experience and it’s long past. He didn’t look comfortable at all. 

2 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

At least we're paying Bailey six figures to be the best damn blocking 3rd receiver in the league.

Better than 275k for a Jack off and cancer...Bailey brings lots to the squad other than stats...even then he still has made some clutch catches for us...and will again...

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Stove is a cancer?

No..I'd pay Bailey everyday and then some 6 figures over a wr like duckweed in sask...signing Bailey had nothing to do with not signing stove...re-upping the Jeff's...Biggie .. our offensive tackles...Couture....2 canadian backs and Lawler replacement did...