Back to Back Champs vs Hillbillies early talk

Nolby

6 hours ago, Booch said:

Better than 275k for a Jack off and cancer...Bailey brings lots to the squad other than stats...even then he still has made some clutch catches for us...and will again...

I don't know if anyone brings more fire and passion (visually) than Bailey, guy is always jacked up in twitter, on field,dudes just a good teammate and player.

20 minutes ago, ddanger said:

Taylor was horrible

Yeah...Ford took the first punt...then that was it...and he excelled at it in university...not sure why he only had one opportunity...if grant is out again I hope he does it for LDC but I expect Grant back to be honest

I think we are seriously underestimating the Riders. We are not strong agains the run as evidenced by the Calgary game and if Hinton has the same type of game that he had against BC, we are seriously in trouble. Our front 4 is average or slightly above average now and the threat of the run will only decrease their effectivness, giving Cody more time to throw.  If he has time he can still  be an effective QB

20 minutes ago, Bugsybombers said:

I think we are seriously underestimating the Riders. We are not strong agains the run as evidenced by the Calgary game and if Hinton has the same type of game that he had against BC, we are seriously in trouble. Our front 4 is average or slightly above average now and the threat of the run will only decrease their effectivness, giving Cody more time to throw.  If he has time he can still  be an effective QB

What’s with the “we” business! You sound like a hillbilly fan faking to be a bomber fan. Bomber fans don’t refer to the ass wipe of a SK qb as “Cody”, nor is he effective. “we” rarely give warm regards and suggest “serious trouble” to any SK c*** named “Hinton” that plays for any bastard organization. 

This is definitely Migs 

CoFaj is trash and the Gappers are a poverty dumpster fire franchise on every level 

7 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

What’s with the “we” business! You sound like a hillbilly fan faking to be a bomber fan. Bomber fans don’t refer to the ass wipe of a SK qb as “Cody”, nor is he effective. “we” rarely give warm regards and suggest “serious trouble” to any SK c*** named “Hinton” that plays for any bastard organization. 

“Cody” 

😂😂

No Bomber fan has ever referred to this bum as Cody 

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

This is definitely Migs 

CoFaj is trash and the Gappers are a poverty dumpster fire franchise on every level 

It’s some kind of degenerate. Disrespectful to Bomber fans because of the bull merde, as if most Bomber fans would fall for that deception. 

Christ...a fully healthy Vaj couldn't do anything against us...so a less than 100 percent one...behind an even worse oline...which is hard to believe...a non scary receiving group...questionable secondary...l dont see any underestimation there..will prob not be a blowout...but pretty sure outcome will never be in doubt.

BC defense is over rated and was shown last game when they had to be on field more than normal....

47 minutes ago, Bugsybombers said:

I have a solution for your concerns. Tell the Bombers to stay home & forfeit the game as we have no chnce. We're 10-1 for crissaakes. Damn, some fans....

31 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Ooooo Lawd - America'S Next Top Model GIF - Lord Lawd Oh Lord GIFs

A team is a sum of its parts...both us and sask are equally as banged up...I would say our losses are more significant than theirs....one team is barely over 500...another is 10-1...I like our chances to sweep...factor in discipline and better coaching and culture...its a slam dunk