Bombers @ Stamps : Week of Aug 18 Thread

Noeller

17 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Sorry about that, was not trying to be literal with the visual, just couldn’t find a gig of a guy just standing there watching, lol. 

Seriously though, appreciate the clarification. Would Zach do any mimicking of the footwork or read progressions by turning his head and body, or is it purely a watching exercise?

He'd move as much as he wants. It's more reads, progressions & timing so he'd be ready to go in if needed. Think of it as mental reps.

On 2023-08-15 at 3:40 PM, Noeller said:

dumbest bunch of assholes....and that goes double for the people who knew better and still voted her in. 

Why do you always talk politics on a football thread? Take it to Canadian Politics & leave it there.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

18 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

It's currently raining dry pine needles and ash in central BC right now, visibility down to about 200 ft.  I should probably pack the car.

Yeah it's pretty bad here near Creston.  A lite film of ash on the vehicles.  Visibility down to about 400 meters.  Hot and dry but there is a potential for some rain tomorrow.  It's the lightning that comes with that rain that has me worried.

2 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Same old same old. See you next season Jamal Parker!

I was half joking when I posted last night about no changes. Frustrating. Parker needs to go in and they need another DL. Why does this staff use Jackson? No tackles on ST or D and he barely plays outside of teams?

Just now, rebusrankin said:

I was half joking when I posted last night about no changes. Frustrating. Parker needs to go in and they need another DL. Why does this staff use Jackson? No tackles on ST or D and he barely plays outside of teams?

Navy seal and grit and blocks... 

12 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Hoping I'm wrong but I am betting we go same roster as last week even though Parker for Darby and an extra DL for Jackson would be better.

I'd go Parker for Mcrae...DL for Jackson....and we good

8 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Navy seal and grit and blocks... 

anyone of our foot soldiers tho can do his role...prob better especially since he has like 4 yrs of real football experience...in total....and half a yr as a pro...in a version of football he has never played....but whatevs...we likely waste that spot all yr long and not use a nationalized american to further help us cause Osh is what he is..A stubborn I dont know what to call him