Bombers @ Stamps : Week of Aug 18 Thread

Noeller

6 minutes ago, Nolby said:

If you're asking me, I don't even know enough to know that I don't know.

I've used this exact phrase many many many times on this board...... there's not enough people on here who accept this of themselves. There's about 4 or 5 people on here who even have a bit of a clue and can attempt something even close to an educated guess, and I'm perfectly fine with that. The rest of us are just taking wild guesses about everything. 

I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s able to play.  They may just be taking a cautious approach to make sure he’s definitely 100% before letting him practice.  But as others have said, we have no idea what his exact injury even is, never mind how serious it is/was…. So who knows?

Having Brown as our plan B, is pretty damn decent.

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

I've used this exact phrase many many many times on this board...... there's not enough people on here who accept this of themselves. There's about 4 or 5 people on here who even have a bit of a clue and can attempt something even close to an educated guess, and I'm perfectly fine with that. The rest of us are just taking wild guesses about everything. 

I like to put in my input and then I run to my bunker to avoid the "what??????" Shrapnel.

1 hour ago, greenrider55 said:

Tickets are dirt cheap to go to McMahon.

Where exactly have you found dirt cheap McMahon tix?? The best I've seen so far is 65 unless you want the Family Fun Zone for 27 and even that is ridiculous for the absolute WORST stadium in the league. I've been hunting for this weekend but I pay less for my IGF tix, which is the absolute BEST stadium in the league.... So I'm not sure about "dirt cheap" at McMahon...

11 hours ago, Noeller said:

Where exactly have you found dirt cheap McMahon tix?? The best I've seen so far is 65 unless you want the Family Fun Zone for 27 and even that is ridiculous for the absolute WORST stadium in the league. I've been hunting for this weekend but I pay less for my IGF tix, which is the absolute BEST stadium in the league.... So I'm not sure about "dirt cheap" at McMahon...

Buy the $27 seats… sit in the $65 section… I’m sure there won’t be too much competition for those seats 

13 hours ago, Noeller said:

Stamps site had options less than 65. I haven't picked anything up yet but will see when I can find later.

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Knowing calgary they'll boot you back to the cheap seat. 

honestly not wrong.... so ******* crazy. But the wife's curling buddy gave us their season tickets so we've got something on the Bombers bench side, anyhow. Hoping your brother can get you hooked up with something... they're keeping their eyes open anyhow...