Bombers @ Stamps : Week of Aug 18 Thread

Noeller

for a supposed world class city, they have the shittiest facilities in the country. It's so ******* embarrassing. They were looking into co-hosting the Commonwealth Games with Edmonton as a way to get government funding for new facilities in Calgary, and just recently announced that it would cost too much money out of pocket, so they're not going to do it. Another avenue down the drain. Just the absolute worst decision makers in this province. 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

for a supposed world class city, they have the shittiest facilities in the country. It's so ******* embarrassing. They were looking into co-hosting the Commonwealth Games with Edmonton as a way to get government funding for new facilities in Calgary, and just recently announced that it would cost too much money out of pocket, so they're not going to do it. Another avenue down the drain. Just the absolute worst decision makers in this province. 

Maybe they should start charging a PST 😉

38 minutes ago, Booch said:

well no need to get full dressed if u not gonna participate....but he there...going through the process....not too concerning....he's one of those vets who really doesnt even need to practice anyway

To my knowledge, they've not signed another QB. That's good news. Perhaps Zach will dress as the emergency pivot.

13 minutes ago, CFL Convert from Ohio said:

To my knowledge, they've not signed another QB. That's good news. Perhaps Zach will dress as the emergency pivot.

I wondered if we might follow the BC way... have Zach as 3rd string. See how Brown looks with the other team having more tape on him... 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

I wondered if we might follow the BC way... have Zach as 3rd string. See how Brown looks with the other team having more tape on him... 

I think we have to do that if Zach is out. Need to roster 3, right?

54 minutes ago, Booch said:

well no need to get full dressed if u not gonna participate....but he there...going through the process....not too concerning....he's one of those vets who really doesnt even need to practice anyway

Very little concern for me. He doesn’t need to practice and it only makes sense to have him take it easy. Plus to get practice reps in for brown and build a rapport with lawler and schoen. 

I hope Zach is healthy and hungry. Nothing like an angry collaros performance. 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I doubt it. That’s a dangerous play and not mafia style. If he dresses he starts imo. The fact we haven’t brought in another qb tells me we will start Zach. 
Boy it makes the loss of pigrome sting even more. 

2 hours ago, Wideleft said:

If only we lived in a world where billionaires paid for their own god-damned facilities.

Don't even get me started on the "deal" they made to build a new arena in calgary. So angry.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Just put in in Lawlers area code and let him bring it on. And then let Brady smash some fools. 

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

McMahon of course is the worst stadium in the league, it’s absolutely pitiful.

For those that haven’t been, the Saddledome might be worse. If you get a beer at intermission, you’re guaranteed to miss the first five minutes of the next period.

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

But the Smith government had one billion dollars for a pipeline that no one wants or needs. 

18 minutes ago, johnzo said:

Hey people who know about football: what is mirroring?

Pretty much what it sounds like. Probably not chucking passes but standing well behind and visualizing taking the reps, going through some motions. That way he is fully comfortable with what ever buck changes to the play book and plans for the the first drive.