Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ddanger

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ddanger

  1. Totally agree we need to make some changes in coaching, drafting and players. The whole issue with making second half adjustments is a huge issue IMO. I think TO started to make their 2nd half adjustments before the end of 2. I'm not sure but is Hogan the O'line coach? Fire him. Very disappointed
  2. Thanks for your assessment. I've been an Eli fan for a long time, and it makes no sense to me that Elsbury is playing ahead of him. I think big Stan And ZC have both surpassed their best before dates. I'm wondering about Vaval. Most of his returns seemed to be him running right into traffic. Is it on him, or the blockers? And totally agree that Vaval should be playing more D.
  3. Well said.
  4. Okay thanks. Had no idea what it was.
  5. What is this "reserve roster that Elgersma is on?
  6. Agreed. I thought we started slow maybe because of "by week rust". I liked that we actually tackled instead of diving at the knees or whatever. I like when Zack is slinging the ball side-arm. As much as I like Stanley, his time is pretty well done. Those look out blocks he's giving up are scary.
  7. That's one thing ( outta many) that we really lack...downfield blocking.
  8. Regarding the Oline, There was a fair amount of shuffling after Broxton got hurt. Specifically Wallace moving from the left guard to right tackle. That's completely different foot-work. Going to be interesting to see what changes on the line take place this week.I think we cut an O lineman from the pr prior to the game.
  9. Totally agree with your comments. 3 guys can't make a tackle?? There were many times during the game DB's seemed to not know where they should be pre-snap. Ceresna playing limited reps, is he hurt?. Why is our star RB getting limited reps? I'm having flash-backs to last year.
  10. Never mind the passes thrown BEHIND his receivers. Seems to me we have significant communication issues throughout the team.
  11. I think this is the last season for big Stan. That kid is good...and he's only gonna get gooder!
  12. Thanks very much!!
  13. I voted, and it's telling me that I can't vote??
  14. I'm much smarter if the wife ain't around.
  15. losing Brady would be a disaster on many levels, including attendance . He deserves a big raise, and an OC that realizes his abilities.
  16. We lost what nine guys to Hamilton ?? never mind guys we moved on from. While it may have been good to retain Lawler, I agree I don't think he woulda made a difference. I just can't believe that in a cup year we didn't go all in.
  17. My thoughts exactly regarding Demski. If by some miracle we win, MAYBE he will be available next week. I guess it depends on the severity of the injury, but these things do take a long time. Lets ask Alexander, he missed lots of games after he re-injured his hammy.
  18. I'm really hoping that Osh is playing with the roster to mess with the Als and Demski doesn't play. Like others have said, a hamstring doesn't heal in 3 weeks.
  19. Very much agree with this....the interception was exactly as you describe it, an inexperienced qb trying to cosey the ball into a spot. Yes Hogan should be fired. And who the he&* dreamed up those 2 useless shovel passes?? Brutal
  20. I don't mind the resting of some of our veterans. Is Montreal doing something similar?
  21. Totally agree with this.
  22. In a way I get this, as it does pertain to the health of the players. I guess all you really need to do is watch the db's tackling, and you can see the effect of the limited practice time/amounts. Interesting that it doesn't talk about film time...is that unlimited?
  23. Sadly I gotta agree with this. I'd like to see what we have in the kid. He's been " developing " for 2 years now...or is it 3?
  24. Thanks....I know we can DONATE the tickets ( we're season ticket holders ) and they'll give us a tax receipt which is certainly better than nothing!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.