Blue Bombers - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread

JCon

53 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

On the other hand he did give us that one beauty of a game vs. Bc where Fred Reid and I forget the other guys name absolutely went off to the tune of like 300 yards rushing. 

So there was one bright spot.

Was it Yvenson Bernard?

14 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Ah the Mike Kelly year. I saw Winnipeg beat Toronto something like 13-12 at the Skydome that year. Medlock hit the uprights from 57 and we won. Pretty sure you can hear we cheering the miss and our win on any existing game film. That place was empty.

That's the game for which I 'famously' wrote an FP article. It been all downhill...from there

On 2023-08-17 at 6:16 PM, MOBomberFan said:

I play from the pistol 99% of the time in Madden and I've won like a thousand SuperBowls so he might have been on to something

Do they still make madden games every year?  I can’t imagine like 25 different madden games

47 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Yeah my boy wanted to get madden 24 and it's exactly the same as madden 22 (on the ps4, apparently the ps5 version has more to it). Needless to say my son has learned just how lame EA sports can be.

EA is a leader when it comes to consistent quality. Their always bad, and it’ll probably never change. How they manage to get soo many high value IPs is beyond me. 

If you buy a madden now, can you get roster updates off the store? 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

EA is a leader when it comes to consistent quality. Their always bad, and it’ll probably never change. How they manage to get soo many high value IPs is beyond me. 

If you buy a madden now, can you get roster updates off the store? 

I think they just auto update to a certain point. 

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

hahahahah.......sadly thats not me.....tho I am there somewhere...he's decent....but not best option...oh well...our roster is littered with the "not best option"

Last year I thought Holm was the worst prospect I’d seen in this era. 
He’s been very good this year, I’m wondering (as you have more knowledge than me) who do you think would be a better option? (That we have right now)

Parker? I can’t think of anyone else that can play HB without messing up the secondary. 

Edited by JohnnyAbonny