Blue Bombers - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread

JCon

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I'm like the President of the Booch Fan Club, but man I want to see Holm become the next Deatrick Nichols just because of the hilarity that would ensue...

I just want this so bad because I was like the first one to point out day 1 of training camp that he looked great. Even before the media types noticed.

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

The best thing that could happen for this board is if Holm goes off and becomes a league all-star.

If that happens, I'll streak naked down my street whilst drinking a glass of champagne and get a Holm tattoo on my ass, that's how confident I am that it will not happen*

*Please don't bookmark this post just in case.

4 hours ago, Booch said:

will never happen

"Mike O’Shea, a Hall of Famer who has been in the CFL as a player and coach for more than 30 years, said Evan Holm has the best feet of any defensive back he’s ever seen"

"Veteran defensive co-ordinator Richie Hall, who has been in the CFL even longer, said Holm didn’t have a good training camp, but an outstanding one"

"Dalton Schoen, one of the best receivers in the CFL, said Holm was the Winnipeg Blue Bombers’ best player in training camp"

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

"Mike O’Shea, a Hall of Famer who has been in the CFL as a player and coach for more than 30 years, said Evan Holm has the best feet of any defensive back he’s ever seen"

I am pretty sure that I didn't want to know that our head coach is a podophile.