Back 2 Back Champs @ VAJ-Cats-tic Voyage: The Week Of Thread

Noeller

30 minutes ago, JCon said:

They need that sweet, sweet, Coors bank. 

For all the Coors fans, it may interest you to know that Adolph Coors is a long-time supporter of the American Renaissance Party- the front for the US Nazi party. A friend quit their beer altogether over it, and he loved Coors beer,

3 hours ago, Tracker said:

For all the Coors fans, it may interest you to know that Adolph Coors is a long-time supporter of the American Renaissance Party- the front for the US Nazi party. A friend quit their beer altogether over it, and he loved Coors beer,

Drinking William Zabka GIF - Drinking William Zabka Johnny ...

Someone just told Johnny Lawrence apparently...

21 minutes ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

LOL well I won’t be there. The beer there is average. Brazen Hall I would have made more of an effort to go!

TCB >>>>> Brazen

Also, I believe TCB has a big drop down screen for showing games. They've done Jets and Bombers games in the past. 

41 minutes ago, Noeller said:

TCB >>>>> Brazen

Also, I believe TCB has a big drop down screen for showing games. They've done Jets and Bombers games in the past. 

Oh I thought your post sounded like you didn’t like TCB.  Or was it Canadian Brew house you dislike. Ive been there and I wasn’t impressed. TCB I have never been to.

Edited by GOLD MEMBER

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

ehhhhh so many options in Winnipeg for a viewing party at a place that actually serves decent beer. I mean, you've got a partnership with Brazen Hall, for starters, and at TCB, for second..... could not one of them done it? I guess. Cdn Brewhouse, being a big chain, was able to pony up a lot more money for the rights to host it. Still......shame. Would be fun to do one of these at a place with decent beer. I remember watching an away game with a pile of Bombers fans at Barley Bros on Pembina, when that was still a thing. That was a really good time. 

So you don’t like Brazen Hall but here is says you prefer it? WTF make up your bloody mind!🤣

Back up qb vs vaj. Back up ol vs the lions ol. Should be a much more even match up than when collaros routed rourke and their a team earlier this year. 

im pretty excited to see dru brown year two get the start and prukop come off the bench for some clean up. 

what’s crazy is drew Richmond was hurt in the first bench mob game last year and is still on the 6 game. Wish that dude was healthy talented as it gets. 

look forward to seeing more sayles rotating inside and out. Could be a huge piece of our future on dl if he continues to tighten up on the end. Hope to see a heavy dose of bolo in the offense and mccrae with lots of touches. Be nice to see ford get some meaningful reps at db too. 
 We got a lot of young talent for whom the games leading up to the post season is a chance to win a bigger role in the post season. 

If I was buck, I’d let collaros do the play call for a spell as well. Whole different view of the game lots of insight to be had for. Even for a guy in his prime. 

8 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Man the Bombers sure lucked out with guys like Lawler, Stove and Harris. All guys they lost ended up with season ending injuries. Not sure if that means we have a really good training department or just sheer bad luck on injuries for those guys. 

To quote Grandpa Simpson, "A little for column A, a little from column B."

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

TCB >>>>> Brazen

Not a fan of Brazen at all. The beer was a weird aftertaste.

Also TCB had since added a TV just above the performance stage. The last few Bomber games have been shown there - which makes sense as they're a sponsor lol.

As for my beer choice, I'll keep that to myself to avoid incoming stones lol.