Everything posted by Bomber_fanaddict
-
Week 13 games
Looking like Milts TD record is getting broken this year. Horvath is having a season….
-
Week 13 games
Did they just say there is 32,000 ppl there??
-
Week 13 games
Reffing has been bad on both sides. Seems on par for them.
-
Week 13 games
TO allergic to the uprights tonight??
-
Week 13 games
They went for that on 3rd and 3? I know we hate on O’Shea for not being aggressive enough but it’s early. Get your points and keep it close.?
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Castillo with the CFL record!!! Should be up like 31-0 but I’ll take 16…
-
Week 12 Games
I think he’s biggest issue was trying to be GM, HC and OC. It rarely works out you can juggle them all.
-
Week 11 Games
Other than Edm winning it was a good week in the standings for us.
-
Week 11 Games
Sick catch by wheatfall. One guy I hated to lose this year.
-
Week 11 Games
Also what’s with kickers wearing clear glasses this year?
-
Week 11 Games
3rd and 8 on the 42 and you go for it in a 6pt game? WTF?!? Take your 3 and get a 2 and out.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
I don’t see 3 straight either. But I do see 3 wins still. Which would be an 8-10 finish and should be enough for a playoff spot. Gonna be ugly though.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Well they play the Redblacks so there is a good chance this happens. I’d take the over… But Edm could easily hang 50 on us. That’s what scares me.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Whew. It’s a good thing we don’t play them then 😁
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Happy with a W. But this team has so many glaring issues :(
-
Week 8 Games
Agree. I keep seeing QBs close to 300 or more before half and think man they have a chance. And then nothing In the second half. What a night July 14th, 1994 was.
-
Week 8 Games
Sort of peeved they honoured Dalke. Glad they honoured Bhishma. If Dalke survived he would be in jail. I get he was still a teammate and all but his actions lead to this. Difficult situation for the Riders for sure. Also what a crazy finish. Another game decided in the last seconds. This has been one of the most entertaining seasons I can recall.
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
I stopped the second they started the “StRAIghT FIiIReee” lame segment.
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
Heard it was 16 tickets short of a sellout. Did we lose are streak considering it wasn’t technically a Bomber home game? lol
-
Stamps vs Lions Kelowna edition
Is this the highest scoring start to a CFL season? Every game except Thursday nights game (41pts) has had teams combine for over 50pts with many into 60 and 70pts! Can’t say this league is boring!
-
Stamps vs Lions Kelowna edition
On the opening kick off Suitor said Calgary had tipped it back to the other Calgary player….. wasn’t even close to touching it lol.
-
Stamps vs Lions Kelowna edition
Lions should play all their games in Kelowna as this might be their only sellout in years. And did anyone catch the “blue” during the national anthem?
-
Bombers trade for Dru Brown
Can Dru play any sort of Defence 😬
-
PS Game 1 day thread (finally Bomber football is upon us!)
With that speed Gainer might be signed before the end of the game.
-
PS Game 1 day thread (finally Bomber football is upon us!)
Love this pressure!