3 stars plus hh banjo blowout for Sarah’s send off

wbbfan

2 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

This may have been the fewest Rider fans at a Banjo bowl few hundred at the most.

Game sold out early. On TV it looked very blue. 

Just now, Tracker said:

According to a poster on Riderfans, Bombers have the second fewest injuries in the league.

Riders have less injuries than us. 

1) Bomber O who scored on every drive until well into the 4th quarter.

2) Run game for lots of 2nd and short plays.

3) Bomber D who only allowed 13 points, none in the 2nd half. 

HH To Sara who was wrapping up getting pictures taken with fans and took the extra time to get one with my daughter.

Wow. I dont even know where to start or end. Someone deserving will get left out.

1. Zach. The MOP. Bar none. A class of his own. A bad day for Zach is a good day for most other QBs in this league.

2. Buck - Loved the playcalling and design, especially on some of the carries Demski had in the second half.

3. The fans. Happy to have partied on a Saturday afternoon with you magnificent rowdies!!

HH: Sara. Class personified. Hope the Jets will pay her handsomely to cover such a mediocre product.

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Yeah we are so healthy... 3rd string at safety, backup at corner, lost another db in this game, backup at Sam, 3rd string at Wil... yeah what a healthy ******* defense we are dressing there 

........Starting center out since game two, our #1 receiver has played in half our games, Demski missed 4 games, Agudosi 1 game and done........

1- Collaros,a flawless game

2- Bailey,guys the perfect example of a gamer and team player,league needs more Baileys

3-Jefferson was just a monster,the sacks stats aren't everything,guy is so disruptive

HH- To Sara Orlesky,CFL is losing a good one and very classy by many Bombers to come over to her to congratulate her on the career change.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Starting center and reciever been out...demski missed games...jeffcoat missed games...rose missed games..Grant missed games..BA...Maston...Houston...yup we been injury free

3 safety’s couple wils jeffcoat basically all the wrs sage for schoen and Bailey have been hurt. Entire ol and half the dl playing hurt yeah not too much lol. 

14 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Surprisingly low turn out by green fans. I would have guessed a hundred. But could very well be two. 

Probably the least amount of green I've seen in the crowd for any home game against Sask.   Good on Bomber fans to buy up the seats before Rider fans could. 

I figured we would be in for an excellent Bomber performance when the riders decided it would be best to gamble on their third downs starting in the first quarter, well early in the game anyways. 

bombers didn’t have to punt until something like 3 minutes remaining in the game. The P.A. Announcer even mentioned it. 

1. Collaros. Pocket presence and pinpoint darts, all day

2. Receiving corps. Some gritty catches today. Schoen in particular got belted several times and just kept making catches

3. The Jeffs. Nice to see them dominating again. 

HH: OL. The big boys brought it today. They really punished the Rider front 7

Crunch: when like 3 DL landed on top of Fajardo

Block: just overall on some of the running plays - you could drive a truck through those holes 

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

Looking forward to watching this on the PVR when I get home. Was a fun day at the stadium. Met Walby and finally got my jersey signed and even ran into @SpeedFlex27after the game. Have never been in house for a 50+pt effort. Unreal time.

Collaros 

Sheed 

OL

HH - 2Jeff2Furious 

It was great seeing you & meeting your wife. Definitely worth the 1.040 klm trip by car this weekend. That game was so much fun.

8 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

It was great seeing you & meeting your wife. Definitely worth the 1.040 klm trip by car this weekend. That game was so much fun.

Wish I woulda known u were there

40 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Man I’d love to get a bbq pit area going for tailgating. 

There u go...get bombers to create a community one...

9 hours ago, Rod Black said:

I figured we would be in for an excellent Bomber performance when the riders decided it would be best to gamble on their third downs starting in the first quarter, well early in the game anyways. 

bombers didn’t have to punt until something like 3 minutes remaining in the game. The P.A. Announcer even mentioned it. 

How pathetic are they that they needed to play 3 downs of offense that early? 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Man I’d love to get a bbq pit area going for tailgating. 

What time do you intend on showing up at the stadium? Could make for a long day.

HH - The doorknob draped in a BB flag who was kicked out of the park and ride line for assaulting an older rider. Somehow he got on the next bus, but was pulled off that one for causing another disturbance. I ever there was a candidate for IPDA (drunk tank) it was this guy.

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost