2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

13 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

However the Cups are being rewarded the game is still being rotated. Every city has hosted the game since 2013 except Montreal.

2013 Regina.         2023 2022 Regina
                              2023 Hamilton

2014 Vancouver   2024 Vancouver

2015 Winnipeg.     2025 Winnipeg?

quick little adjustment for you there.... at this point it seems inevitable the Bombers are getting 2025... but we shall wait and see...

5 hours ago, bearpants said:

quick little adjustment for you there.... at this point it seems inevitable the Bombers are getting 2025... but we shall wait and see...

The provincial govt wants it bad. There's a vote coming soon ish. They trying hard now to fix what they screwed up before. Let's hope Ambrosie is conservative lol 

17 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Weather network says a low of 1 and high of 5 for Sunday in Vancouver. How do they survive in such harsh climates?

Rumour hath it that many survive by packing vegetation into cylindrical cellulose tubes and lighting them so they smoulder, generating heat and relief from the awareness of cold temperatures. This seems to spur appetite in many which encourages them to eat high-calorie foods. 

17 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Rumour hath it that many survive by packing vegetation into cylindrical cellulose tubes and lighting them so they smoulder, generating heat and relief from the awareness of cold temperatures. This seems to spur appetite in many which encourages them to eat high-calorie foods. 

dc45e9dc15cdf54817be87c238253897.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Florida Georgia Line announced as half time show? Not a country fan, but could be worse. Odd, because I swear they broke up. Probably why they were available.

They did... It's only one half of the group and a couple other random guys I've never heard of.

It's the bro-iest of bro-y bro-country. Everyone who loves these artists drinks Twisted Tea. There is ZERO doubt in my mind that TT had a hand in choosing this show Jordan Davis is an American bro-country act, and Josh Ross is a new Canadian bro-country act that's got 1.5 singles to his credit so far.... the 18-25 bro/chick market will be absolutely stoked by this show...

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

I heard rumors that the halftime show was going to be a complete flub. I don't know much about these guys, but it's better than I was expecting. 

Yeah, people will go nuts for these songs, I'm sure...they'll finish with FGL's "Cruise", and people will go bonkers 'cause it was a huge hit on the Country and Pop charts, and whatever but Jesus Christ, for our Canadian National Game, you bring in 2 American douches and 1 new Canadian that nobody other than Canadian Country Music employees have ever heard of..... seriously, if you were going to do this, bring in Moskaluke! At least she's from the Gap! And you're telling me the Sheep Dogs were busy? Cripes.

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Yeah, people will go nuts for these songs, I'm sure...they'll finish with FGL's "Cruise", and people will go bonkers 'cause it was a huge hit on the Country and Pop charts, and whatever but Jesus Christ, for our Canadian National Game, you bring in 2 American douches and 1 new Canadian that nobody other than Canadian Country Music employees have ever heard of..... seriously, if you were going to do this, bring in Moskaluke! At least she's from the Gap! And you're telling me the Sheep Dogs were busy? Cripes.

No one wants to go to Regina. Nevermind playing an outdoor concert at the end of November...

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I Like country music but don't always remember who the artists are.

I googled Jordan Davis and I actually like Singles u up and Buy Dirt.

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

With Lucky...that's what happens when u rush a guy...even Lucky before game questioned it and had reservations...so far they dodged bullet with Rourke

1 hour ago, ddanger said:

Wow a torn pectoral and he's going to play??!!  I don't think I've ever heard of one of these that wasn't a season-ender.

Perhaps he thinks it's his last hurra?? 

More his ego...and wanting to be in spot light even with it being a possible detriment to the team...he will be a non factor and bet he doesn't even finish..and he did squat pre injury..they will be one and done as they have too many me guys and selfish players..and who knows what MBT shows up

18 minutes ago, Booch said:

With Lucky...that's what happens when u rush a guy...even Lucky before game questioned it and had reservations...so far they dodged bullet with Rourke

More his ego...and wanting to be in spot light even with it being a possible detriment to the team...he will be a non factor and bet he doesn't even finish..and he did squat pre injury..they will be one and done as they have too many me guys and selfish players..and who knows what MBT shows up

In Lucky's case, it's what happens when your foot gets stuck in the ground and a defender hits your leg. Coulda happened to anyone.