2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

2 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Haven’t seen something age this badly this quickly since:

HVVEo_.gif

Well ain't healthy and got worse as the game went on...and will be hobbling tomorrow..and yeah the CGY defence had him under seige...and he got hit more than any game...and yes....his mobility was severely limited...as.stated by basically.....everyone.....so yeah aged just as suspected....and u missed the "may" part...so what's the point again? I sure u had this retort holstered just waiting to pull it out...and would expect nothing less from a few on here....

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Yes let's go lions right. Can't disagree. Gotta have exact same thoughts and opinions. Let's go lions. Hopefully they beat the Bombers right 

Some people....makes for good reading 

14 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Nathan Rourke is good and the BC Lions are good. 

I am scared of them and think they can beat us.

I hate all the pro BC and Rourke coverage and hope they fail.

I don't see why it is so hard to acknowledge all of the above statements can be true.

Anyone can beat anyone in a one game takes all. But even with Rourke in the lineup we've outscored the Lions by something like 35 points. We're at home in a "cold" weather game. I like our chances

24 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I am scared of them and think they can beat us.

I hate all the pro BC and Rourke coverage and hope they fail.

I don't see why it is so hard to acknowledge all of the above statements can be true.

The Winnipeg Blue Bombers are great and have not been tested by the Lions this year. Maybe next year, but they’re not on our level just yet.

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Everything matters...mentally...physically...psychologically and historically...dont kid yourself...but also on any given day any team can win...but more factors in your favour...usually matters

But those things you mentioned aren't really factors- those are results from how dominant the Bombers have been- it really doesn't help in any way next week. 

13 minutes ago, Booch said:

Everything matters...mentally...physically...psychologically and historically...dont kid yourself...but also on any given day any team can win...but more factors in your favour...usually matters

Agree with this. BC was beat up today, we physically dominated them last time out, and Wilson aside we have more starting bodies back now than perhaps at any time since the season opener. And even if some fans are overconfident and downplay the Lions’ talent O’Shea and the team will respect what Rourke can do and will be mentally and physically ready. We matched up well against them this year and it’s not cocky to say we should be solid favorites at home.  BC is rising but the Bombers are at the top and our descent has not started yet. 

18 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Agree with this. BC was beat up today, we physically dominated them last time out, and Wilson aside we have more starting bodies back now than perhaps at any time since the season opener. And even if some fans are overconfident and downplay the Lions’ talent O’Shea and the team will respect what Rourke can do and will be mentally and physically ready. We matched up well against them this year and it’s not cocky to say we should be solid favorites at home.  BC is rising but the Bombers are at the top and our descent has not started yet. 

That's the key thing...the team has mindset and a group of rules and structure they follow...this team doesn't get fat and sassy and buy into their hype...they are 0-0 looking to go undefeated each week...no threat of this group coming in over confident 

All this talk of how we are far superior and should handle BC with ease has me concerned.  I don't want the boys taking it easy thinking they'll cake walk into the Grey Cup.  It's when you're over confident that the roof caves in on you!

The team better look into each others eyes on game day with fire, grit and take no prisoners attitude!

35 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

All this talk of how we are far superior and should handle BC with ease has me concerned.  I don't want the boys taking it easy thinking they'll cake walk into the Grey Cup.  It's when you're over confident that the roof caves in on you!

The team better look into each others eyes on game day with fire, grit and take no prisoners attitude!

Just because the fan base is confident doesn't mean the players are taking things lightly.  I can't see an MOS led team ever doing this.  They keep the same mentality every game -  the goal is to be 1-0 this week, what happened earlier doesn't matter.

39 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

its the fans....not the team....nothing to worry about whatsoever with this Oshea led squad...and the vets in place

I would like a trophy for properly predicting the results yesterday!! I willed that **** to happen!! Why? Because I want a fully healthy BC team to come into IGF and leave with their tails between their legs! I want the media to slurp up all that Rourke juice only to have him let them all down!!! And the big bad blue bombers stomp the living **** out of them!!! 

BC sucks!! 

Also, can we talk about the absolute idiocy of Dave Dickenson last night? Lol! Both backs had 10(?) combined carries! He tried to switch it up and Maier **** the bed!! Absolutely love to see it!! No more dickys in the playoffs!!

7 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I would like a trophy for properly predicting the results yesterday!! I willed that **** to happen!! Why? Because I want a fully healthy BC team to come into IGF and leave with their tails between their legs! I want the media to slurp up all that Rourke juice only to have him let them all down!!! And the big bad blue bombers stomp the living **** out of them!!! 

BC sucks!! 

Also, can we talk about the absolute idiocy of Dave Dickenson last night? Lol! Both backs had 10(?) combined carries! He tried to switch it up and Maier **** the bed!! Absolutely love to see it!! No more dickys in the playoffs!!

yeah that loss is soley at DD's feet....100 percent....I can see us running down BC's throat as they udersized on the dline, and then ZC eviscerate that secondary...like he has every game he played against them....I cant see how they are going to handle covering all of our guys and not get ripped apart with the run....or support the run and get surgically dissected...our recievers are just too good, and sound in their assignments'...And ZC knows exactly where to go, and they know exactly where he wants them...

11 minutes ago, Booch said:

yeah that loss is soley at DD's feet....100 percent....I can see us running down BC's throat as they udersized on the dline, and then ZC eviscerate that secondary...like he has every game he played against them....I cant see how they are going to handle covering all of our guys and not get ripped apart with the run....or support the run and get surgically dissected...our recievers are just too good, and sound in their assignments'...And ZC knows exactly where to go, and they know exactly where he wants them...

Very much like last year. The Bombers lose this game if they play Very badly and BC plays very good.

14 minutes ago, Booch said:

O-line and Brady O will make a statement early… setting up multiple kill shots for Zach.  Going to be glorious!

1 hour ago, Wideleft said:

Does BC have even one DB who has the capability to look back for the throw while covering?

I saw no evidence of this yesterday.

Not only that but I was surprised they let the DBs get away with throwing their hands up to block incoming throw without turning back to play the ball... I thought that was PI...

2 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

BC sucks!! 

jack-nicholson-jack.gif

2 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

No more dickys in the playoffs!!

Revised edition of the song I used to sing for my Kids:

two-little-dicky-birds-kids-260nw-102469

Two little dicky birds sitting on a wall
One named Craig, one named Dave
Fly away Craig, fly away Dave
Come back Craig, come back Dave...
No, ,no stay the **** away Craig, get the **** outta here Dave!

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy