2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

26 minutes ago, Booch said:

firing Dickenson hahaha

You gotta wonder how much more of a leash Dickenson will have if things continue. 3 years straight of quick playoff exits. One when the team was hosting the GC. I mean they do just fine during the regular season, but championships are what matter at the end of the day.

RE: Claybrook

What happens to the Claybrook and the Stamps if he stays there and becomes HC? He knows the system, he knows the players, and everyone in the org knows him. It's a more favorable opportunity. 

Do things go differently for him under those conditions? 

well there was a quote from Macciocia either late last week or yesterday that he was planning on not coaching next year, but said that ownership would play into that decision. But apparent, at least according to him, he doesn't WANT to coach next year.....so he says. 

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

well there was a quote from Macciocia either late last week or yesterday that he was planning on not coaching next year, but said that ownership would play into that decision. But apparent, at least according to him, he doesn't WANT to coach next year.....so he says. 

Probably for no real rational reason, I detest  Much-Choka (@TBURGESS, 2022) almost as much as @1785 detests Dallas Eakins.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Yup- I can't remember where, but CantCoachYa said 99.999% not going to coach... but it all hinges on ownership.