2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Carbo loading was a big thing back then before games.  That TV commercial with Doug Gilmour and Mike Vernon was a real thing.

Idk how they played through it. I did that once before pitching in little league and napped soo hard after I almost missed my start. Never been more tired before a game in my life. 

1 minute ago, rebusrankin said:

I think if you get to tomorrow and its still that many guys you need to postpone the game.

Don’t they have to be symptom free and a negative test for a period of time before playing? I feel like they have no chance of getting that game off. 

Just now, do or die said:

Yup flagship. Flying the skull and crossbones

The numb skull and cross bones 

3 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

as it should be. why would someone who almost got their brains bashed in be suspended? only riderfans could spin such an idea so ridiculous 

4 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

hahahahahaha they literally believe it

Holy ****... I just want to gouge out my eyes with a spoon when I read vanstone's text-based equivalent to dog **** on a sidewalk in +35 degrees weather.... 

He's what you'd get if Cliff Clavin and Sideshow bob had a love child that survived an abortion.

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

Good journalism....also wonder why or how no Argos got the Rona? Especially after being in close contact with the green idiots....maybe they just using this as an excuse to get a game called off...heal up and regroup...they do like their excuses lol

Just now, kelownabomberfan said:

It probably would help Collaros if he got a knee brace.  Not really fair that only CoFaj has one.  Really skews the odds. 

Yeah, but the fact that CoFaj is one of the toughest guys in the league (just ask him) evens it out.

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

It probably would help Collaros if he got a knee brace.  Not really fair that only CoFaj has one.  Really skews the odds. 

Or at least complain about something in the media...even it out...or maybe claim he the second toughest QB in league so the odds make more sense