Friday Night Football - Bombers at Leos: GDT

Noeller

5 minutes ago, JCon said:

Ball is such an embarrassment to this league. No wonder his fellow media hate him. Perfect for delusional Rider fans though. 

It almost seems like a parody at this point... “imagine the voice of a professional football team was a clueless asshat who’s more obsessed with their rival than his actual team”… that would be a funny character 

Just cant understand why they refuse to commit more to the run game in games like last night. It wasnt like we were getting stuffed. Brady was feasting. I cant remember how many play action passes that went nowhere or led to a sack, where if they would have actually handed the ball off Brady would have been running wild. Especially in the redzone. Run the ball and those 2 Collaros fumbles dont happen. Bucks play calling this season has been beyond frustrating.

Just finished game...was in Air last night...some thoughts...

Parker....do you all see now why I was campaigning for him all yr... hustles...as game saving tackle shows...solid as there is tackler on the team...fastest dude on team...Lucky couldn't shake him ...great cover guy and with more reps to get in the flow likely best all around DB on roster..why it took Osh this long and injury to likely figure this out blows my mind

BO ....monster...heartbeat...as he goes...we go...should be our and league MOP and MOC

Love Woli and Bailey and as well if not the heartbeat they the blood...as the weather turns...they will be even more important...play that got me out of my seat was Bailey obliterating that yappy head hunting #28 and likely ending his season...

Eli...solid...mauling...intense...plays angry...and even missing Neuf oline did its job and then some...if only Osh would make Eli the center our line becomes a bullying machine...Kolo is our weak link...

Did we finally too realize Lawson is the guy to get majority or reps as the main Canadian DT.?? Was impactful and noticeable due to actually getting bulk of reps...again...why did it take until game 16?

Loved seeing more and more of Cole on defense and in different roles....dude needs to be on field more...and more...makes plays and can cover ground...and fast

Punter...still blows...and his ability to not be able to hit a punt in the conventional way to pin a team out of scoring position almost cost us when his punt out of our end barely got to mid field ..the dude we just cut had the better leg...but HC fell in love with the quirky Aussie crap for no apparent reason other than its different

Grant...glad he's back on multiple levels...he just brings something to this team.

Solid win tho..with some hiccups and still some issues and things that should be changed but now WF is totally in our control...and we needed that to punch our ticket

14 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Just cant understand why they refuse to commit more to the run game in games like last night. It wasnt like we were getting stuffed. Brady was feasting. I cant remember how many play action passes that went nowhere or led to a sack, where if they would have actually handed the ball off Brady would have been running wild. Especially in the redzone. Run the ball and those 2 Collaros fumbles dont happen. Bucks play calling this season has been beyond frustrating.

Yup...again that is our bread and butter and going away from it especially inside the 30 and getting to cute was direct result of ball security issues...this game really shouldn't have been close

8 hours ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

HOOOOOLM!!!

@Booch, you gotta give the man props...

Good play...but also should have had that...or better yet slapped it out of bounds...he almost bobbled it right to the Lion receiver...he had a few gaffs tho as well...and still would rather a more physical better tackler be in his spot...

48 minutes ago, bearpants said:

It almost seems like a parody at this point... “imagine the voice of a professional football team was a clueless asshat who’s more obsessed with their rival than his actual team”… that would be a funny character 

He can keep on obsessing cause there’s no way his team sees the Bombers again this season …

I never felt this game was as out of hand as it was at the start and knew that the Bombers would pull it out if they stopped with the stupid turnovers. 7 gifted to the lions on a lame PI, missed 3 on a shitty snap on the field goal... then a bunch of dumb dumb turnovers by collaros cost them even more points. 

Hall made nice adjustments and the D was good in the 2nd half. Offense had no trouble moving the ball. 

Honestly i have no idea why BC thinks they're going to win without even trying to run the ball.

Just now, 17to85 said:

I never felt this game was as out of hand as it was at the start and knew that the Bombers would pull it out if they stopped with the stupid turnovers. 7 gifted to the lions on a lame PI, missed 3 on a shitty snap on the field goal... then a bunch of dumb dumb turnovers by collaros cost them even more points. 

Hall made nice adjustments and the D was good in the 2nd half. Offense had no trouble moving the ball. 

Honestly i have no idea why BC thinks they're going to win without even trying to run the ball.

Agreed. Pound for pound we were clearly the better team all game. We still seem to like to give teams points and turn over the ball in the red zone.

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

Kolo is our weak link...

Haha jeez I swear he must have snubbed you in the autograph line at fan appreciation day or something 😆Kola played just fine last night. All the pressure kept coming from Eli and Hardrick's side of the line from what I could tell.

Otherwise though I agree with the rest. Lawson needs to stay on and Jake can ease himself into the bench. Grant is a gamechanger, we are very fortunate to have him back in time for playoffs. Parker is indeed a speedy guy, noticeably faster than other guys on the field. This punter is bad and seemingly gets worse with every game. Cole has a bright future, hopefully here with the blue

6 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Hopefully more of this happens...in the NEXT FOUR GAMES.

Well it's Halls MO. Start off giving a mile to receivers and they get easy catches and everyone thinks the Bombers D is awful but by the end of the game their overall body of work is good. 

Seriously my biggest concern with this team right now is Collaros. 

6 minutes ago, bustamente said:

The D was getting torched last night and then Hall did something in game, he went to 3 down linemen and bought in Cole and/or Clemments and went to more of a contain and cover and it seemed to confuse Adams. BC O did pretty nothing in the 2nd half.

That was cool to see. I don’t recall them going to that 30 as the base before. Not for more than a couple of plays anyhow. 

Looks like our vets lit a fire during halftime. 

Hall made obvious adjustments at the half, aside for the Milt-ish play at the end of the game we shut them down in the second half. (My heart felt like it almost stopped) 

Still concerning to see Zac turn the ball over. 

Loved seeing our O run the same RPO roll-out almost all game and the Phillip's donut boys have little answers for it. 

Brady is a beast

Parker plays with alot of heart and skill.

Lawson brings much needed push in intensity up the middle. 

Cole made a really nice delayed blitz in the forth that disrupted VA. 

Thought the Jeff's and a solid game, wish the had some help out there. 

Zac keeps getting Helmet to Helmet hits that dont get called. He plays better pissed off. 

Where have all the Bob Cameron's gone?

Biggie's wiffs are getting more common. He still makes plays and his intangibles still outweigh the slip in play. 

The multiple tight end sets help give zac more time and some of the play action plays off that set where nice. Jackson, caugh, caugh.

Hope Shoen and Parker are ok. 

Was nice to see Osh show some emotion trying to hustle up the O late in the game when we were down. 

Great win, still need one more to lock down the WF. 

43 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Haha jeez I swear he must have snubbed you in the autograph line at fan appreciation day or something 😆Kola played just fine last night. All the pressure kept coming from Eli and Hardrick's side of the line from what I could tell.

Otherwise though I agree with the rest. Lawson needs to stay on and Jake can ease himself into the bench. Grant is a gamechanger, we are very fortunate to have him back in time for playoffs. Parker is indeed a speedy guy, noticeably faster than other guys on the field. This punter is bad and seemingly gets worse with every game. Cole has a bright future, hopefully here with the blue

U ain't watching then...and BC best guys do work off edge...Kola if replaced would totally morph line play but he's a tenured "boi" of coach...so he is staying till he gets hurt...sadly...and I don't need autographs...it's a skill thing I look at

22 minutes ago, Dodge and Burn said:

Looks like our vets lit a fire during halftime. 

Hall made obvious adjustments at the half, aside for the Milt-ish play at the end of the game we shut them down in the second half. (My heart felt like it almost stopped) 

Still concerning to see Zac turn the ball over. 

Loved seeing our O run the same RPO roll-out almost all game and the Phillip's donut boys have little answers for it. 

Brady is a beast

Parker plays with alot of heart and skill.

Lawson brings much needed push in intensity up the middle. 

Cole made a really nice delayed blitz in the forth that disrupted VA. 

Thought the Jeff's and a solid game, wish the had some help out there. 

Zac keeps getting Helmet to Helmet hits that dont get called. He plays better pissed off. 

Where have all the Bob Cameron's gone?

Biggie's wiffs are getting more common. He still makes plays and his intangibles still outweigh the slip in play. 

The multiple tight end sets help give zac more time and some of the play action plays off that set where nice. Jackson, caugh, caugh.

Hope Shoen and Parker are ok. 

Was nice to see Osh show some emotion trying to hustle up the O late in the game when we were down. 

Great win, still need one more to lock down the WF. 

Parker was back on field in O.T

38 minutes ago, bustamente said:

The D was getting torched last night and then Hall did something in game, he went to 3 down linemen and bought in Cole and/or Clemments and went to more of a contain and cover and it seemed to confuse Adams. BC O did pretty nothing in the 2nd half.

With who we have on roster it would make sense more to me doing that kind of front...Walker or Lawson flanked by the Jeff's...Cole for Kramdi in sets and a Hansen or Haba when rostered coming off edge..twisting to middle with one of the Jeff's...allowing Biggie to play a Tue MLB read role and Wilson just being able to flow

48 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

1432 rushing, 465 receiving, 1897 total yards, 11 TDs. Those look like MOP numbers to me for #20.

And going to.be better....slam dunk numbers on a likely 14 and 4 team for 2 awards