Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season

Wideleft

1 hour ago, Booch said:

you're entitled to that.......opinion?..

Dude got just under 800 yards after a slow start...and 9 tds...and was key in other areas...3 guys had more receiving td's than him....ironically 2 of em were Bombers taking away more potential td's for him....other teams would have loved to have that

While being a guy who had some great runs as a fill in for the sweep package, is an excellent blocker, two time champion and major culture setter. 
 He could be a 1k receiver on a lesser team. 
He never quits either. He’s faced a rough start and a slow start. He’s been passed by a rookie and a free agent pick up. But he just keeps on grinding. 
 Every team in the league, in any league is fortunate to find a person like Sheed. Hopefully he turns to coaching here after his playing career cus he has a whole lot to offer.  
 I have no doubt other teams offered more cash. I mean jake got like 220k. About 100k too much. Lots or mediocre and past it wrs getting big pay this year. 

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

While being a guy who had some great runs as a fill in for the sweep package, is an excellent blocker, two time champion and major culture setter. 
 He could be a 1k receiver on a lesser team. 
He never quits either. He’s faced a rough start and a slow start. He’s been passed by a rookie and a free agent pick up. But he just keeps on grinding. 
 Every team in the league, in any league is fortunate to find a person like Sheed. Hopefully he turns to coaching here after his playing career cus he has a whole lot to offer.  
 I have no doubt other teams offered more cash. I mean jake got like 220k. About 100k too much. Lots or mediocre and past it wrs getting big pay this year. 

Yeah, the way money is being thrown at receivers this offseason ill bet Bailey could have gotten in the 175K range. Safe to say he didnt get that much to stay.

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Yeah, the way money is being thrown at receivers this offseason ill bet Bailey could have gotten in the 175K range. Safe to say he didnt get that much to stay.

The high end guys got paid.  Everyone below that didn't.  Look at who is still unsigned.

Agudosi played one game and suffered a tib-fib fracture in the 2nd game.

He's still a prospect, not much more.

10 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

The high end guys got paid.  Everyone below that didn't.  Look at who is still unsigned.

Agudosi played one game and suffered a tib-fib fracture in the 2nd game.

He's still a prospect, not much more.

Agudosi's height is a Chris Jones' wet dream.  Dangle him at the draft!