Banjo Bowl

IC Khari

3 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Yup. This one scares me just as much as the game yesterday did. Riders did enough to win that game if they didn't make dumb coaching decisions and take bad penalties. Clean those up and they can take us. But I think the amped up crowd at IGF will help us win it. 

You forgot Crapigna (that name is so bad it seems mean to make fun of it.  Also kind of redundant) crapped the bed and pulled a Westwood with the game on the line, as well as missing two other FG's.  This year, our outstanding kicking is winning us games, instead of enduring years of losing games due to our terrible kicking.  Remember Alex Serna?  Rob Pikula?  

Also - I haven't seen anyone making fun of the 13th man penalty Sask took.  I was laughing - how awesome was that.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

5 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Yup. This one scares me just as much as the game yesterday did. Riders did enough to win that game if they didn't make dumb coaching decisions and take bad penalties. Clean those up and they can take us. But I think the amped up crowd at IGF will help us win it. 

And if the Bombers clean up their mistakes and don't take bad penalties (Bass' roughing the passer penalty was awful timing), they win the LDC in a blowout.

I think the only way the Bombers lose (and they certainly can) is if they do it to themselves. On paper and based on play, they're a much better team than the Riders. But they need to play like it for 60 minutes in front of a crowd that deserves a big win!

11 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Expect at least a couple of bad penalties from the Riders, mainly because Kallif Mitchell is probably playing in Banjo.

Bombers didn't do anywhere near enough to win that game and they still won, so it's just as easy to say that if we clean our game up, we come out and destroy the Riders.

We had 8 scoring drives and scored 28 points. Plus we hit the post on another field goal.

Realistically, you get 8 scoring drives in a single game and you should be putting up 35-40 points, not 28.

If anyone thought it was loud in Regina....wait...Durant better have a noise machine plugged in at the highest decibel to try and adjust cuz we are going to be one helluva noisy stadium ....I think we've seen enough losses at IGF since it's been built....we don't want another one this week...I think we'll be top of our game and fairly healthy and I hope it's not even close.

This week we get the 13th man advantage and not the Riders' kind. I also think the Bombers were expecting the three men rush so they will adjust.  Nicholls will get familiar with Dressler more and if Harris gets going he will get those longer passes.

Last week was iffy confidence wise but this week... it should looks like another conspiracy. 

19 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Shouldnt have too worry about too many melon heads showing up, one half of the #1 fans are planning to boycott while the other half hate the cfl now. Does that move us into #1 fan title by default?

I think Peter Dyakowski can show you a scientific study that proves this to be true... :lol: