Banjo Bowl

IC Khari

14 hours ago, Mike said:

I seriously hope the Bombers do something to rile up Rider Nation.

I'm going to be hoping all week that they announce the starting offense one by one as per the usual and then at the end, they pause and go silent for about 30 seconds until "Bring Em Out Bring Em Out" goes over the PA while Smith and Dressler run out of the tunnel into the huddle at midfield.

Ultimate troll move.

I'd just like to find that so called rumoured Rider Looney buried & melt it down to nothing.

1 hour ago, Blueandgold said:

Blah. I don't like the lack of height in our receiving core, but despite his big game I'd still rather see Mcduffie sit than Clarence. 

I'll still be wearing my Denmark jersey and hoping he's in the game. He's the type of guy who could have a big game while the D puts more focus on Smith/Dressler.

11 hours ago, Noeller said:

And I'd still be willing to bet we're louder than you guys. We had just over 17k in that ridiculous late game vs Hamilton and it was crazy loud in there. What Bombers fans do with a regular 25k attendance is nuts. You haven't heard anything till you've heard a sold out IGF at Banjo Bowl. It's gonna be bedlam... 

I've been to Winnipeg more than once for a game. Bomber fans make a lot of noise, excellent atmosphere to watch a game. Winnipeg is definitely a very important cornerstone in this league.  I wasn't questioning the fans cheering or anything while at the stadium more referring to attendance numbers only.

Since it's opened you just got the sense that the crowd at IGF was waiting for anything to get rowdy about, unfortunately the Bombers haven't done a lot of winning there or made a lot of plays, but now with a 5 game win streak rolling into town and a sold out building they are going to blow the roof off the place. Get a few big plays in early and it'll be a sight to behold. 

13 hours ago, yogi said:
14 hours ago, Ripper said:

IGF capacity is 33500. Old Mosiac 33427.. new mosaic 33000. Stadiums are the same size

10-man practice squad..32-man practice squad. Same size.

13 hours ago, Nolby said:

So if you had $999 999, are you a millionaire? No.

Please, this is the team that thinks there is no difference between 12 and 13. Let's not confuse them more.