Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

M.O.A.B.

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by M.O.A.B.

  1. Both DC and OC are bad
  2. Ottawa inquired on the Bombers first and Walters closed the deal right away to not give other teams chance to go to the trade table and offer more.
  3. I mentioned that during TC that Lawson is injury prone. Someone here blasted me.
  4. Also note that, we're only starting 7 Canadians this week. Yep. Both are in 6-gamer.
  5. I'll take Rankin this time
  6. Says a lot too about Eli.
  7. Eli can't surpass Kolo last year and has all the chance to get the starting C at TC. He didn't.
  8. MTL's Philpot
  9. delete
  10. It's now a battle between 2 Canadian QBs - Tyler vs Tre
  11. man, this defense is putrid
  12. Our off-season signing are not giving expected returns.
  13. Hoping if we are already losing by half-time, TE get's a look.
  14. 1-3 here we come.
  15. This gonna be a long night.
  16. “I don’t think that way. I think Dru is extremely emotionally intelligent. Now, he may say differently but what I see is a guy who has a high EQ and would be able to draw on other experiences. Now, in certain situations would he use that? I don’t know, that’s a question for him. “He is an emotionally intelligent man, so I don’t know if he is carrying that extra baggage around.” Says the article 👆
  17. IQ = Intelligence Quotient EQ = Emotional Quotient SQ = Spiritual Quotient You obviously did not know that. 😁
  18. Osh is obviously renting on Booch's brain. 😁
  19. I think what they need to do is move Benny as ST coordinator and put back Ryan Phillips as DC.
  20. Bralon Addison is in the building, just saying 😁
  21. At least, I'm correct with my picks - Edm to win and Rankin to score a TD. "We will watch the film and make corrections". So they'll say.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.