Banjo Bowl

IC Khari

6 minutes ago, ddanger said:

I washed my Bomber shirts after win #4 in a row....but they've been brewing now for 2 weeks

I didnt wash mine after the win vs Edm. I dont want to wash a win that break the losing spell in Edm. ??

Edited by M.O.A.B.

The Riders may win another game or two this year, but I do not want those wins at the expense of the Bombers and the sell-out crowd today.  Bombers are facing a dispirited, embarrassed team, and if they happen to win today, it just might help Jones gain some respect from the team. Do NOT want that to happen. Bombers cannot find any excuse to not win, and winning handily would be great for so many reasons. GO BLUE!

Losing today would be a huge step backwards. Losing to the worst team in the league. Pissing off the sell out crowd just when the bandwagon is full, which could mean less fans in the stands going forward. Keeping us 4 points behind BC and giving Edmonton a chance (small as it may be) to catch us in the standings this evening. Quite frankly, it could be a turning point in the season if we lose.

That being said, we're the better team, playing at home, in front of a sell out crowd. We should be able to not only win, but win big.

Well they won and great on them!!! The offense even scored 2 TDs which is great, both times in the red zone. BUT the offense has to be more productive and have to sustain drives better especially against BC or Calgary. Oh and what a turn of events.... dress Smith, Smith gets injured can't finish the game... welcome back Denmark. Hopefully it isn't serious to any of those who were injured.... seemed to be a lot this game. BUT a win is a win is a win... taking it and hoping for a better performance from the offense next game.

19 minutes ago, Old Bomber Fan said:

Well they won and great on them!!! The offense even scored 2 TDs which is great, both times in the red zone. BUT the offense has to be more productive and have to sustain drives better especially against BC or Calgary. Oh and what a turn of events.... dress Smith, Smith gets injured can't finish the game... welcome back Denmark. Hopefully it isn't serious to any of those who were injured.... seemed to be a lot this game. BUT a win is a win is a win... taking it and hoping for a better performance from the offense next game.

Smith, can't make the club from the tub ;) (hope it's not serious) ...