GDT - Ti-Cats @ Bombers. Week 1

Just now, Brandon said:

On the flip side... how undisciplined was Hamilton tonight?     

BLM was way off in the first half,  he had time and made poor choices and poor throws.  

That secondary is going to get chewed up ,  they were awful.   

I think once he gets more familiar with his receivers, they can be a very good offense. But defensively yeah, that will be their downfall.

Just got home from the game and haven't caught up on the thread yet. Did Pigrome throw a pass? I don't think so but the CFL.ca stats show him as 1/1 for 10 yards. That seems... off.

58 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

10 pass knockdowns.  Great D, but kind of speaks to how much BLM is struggling with his arm too.

Oliviera 180 yards on 24 touches.  7.5 yards per

BLM seemed late or long on any throw where the receiver had us beat and then Holm / Houston had a step to recover

Winnipeg it was a pleasure, again. My little guy has an amazing first cfl game and loved his time here again. Me and the family are moving to Cape Breton so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to come home now as compared to being in Calgary. Love you guys and the peg. 

Edited by White Out

11 minutes ago, White Out said:

Winnipeg it was a pleasure, again. My little guy has an amazing first cfl game and loved his time here again. Me and the family are moving to Cape Breton so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to come home now as compared to being in Calgary. Love you guys and the peg. 

Good to hear jr loved it

11 hours ago, wbbfan said:

That should be loss of down. That was a turn over 

Don’t forget… Lawler had one of the best OPIs ever in the 21 GC… loss of down on that one is a turn over, not 3 points… without that play, we might not have won

U need 1/3 your roster with that age...so they don't collapse and wilt

A young and less experienced team after that Grant fumble and touchdown prob would have ended up losing that game

Our long in tooth 30 yr olds were all lights out and key reasons we won..and will continue to be

We absolutely dominated the first half. It should have been over early in the third.

Hamilton scored TD's on 3 turnovers and still lost. 

BLM was horrible in the first half, topping out at average in the second half. His deep ball misses sealed Hamilton's fate. Why did the OC keep calling them in the first half when they weren't working and they weren't down by a ton?

You could tell which team made the least changes in the off season. Hamilton will get better, but it will take some time. 

Older vet teams do great at the beginning of the season before their bodies get broken down. 

It sure is nice that I don't hold my breath when we go out for a FG. 

Our DB's had lots of time to close because BLM didn't have enough zip on the deep ball. 

1-0 is where we are and where we should be.  

5 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

We absolutely dominated the first half. It should have been over early in the third.

Hamilton scored TD's on 3 turnovers and still lost. 

BLM was horrible in the first half, topping out at average in the second half. His deep ball misses sealed Hamilton's fate. Why did the OC keep calling them in the first half when they weren't working and they weren't down by a ton?

You could tell which team made the least changes in the off season. Hamilton will get better, but it will take some time. 

Older vet teams do great at the beginning of the season before their bodies get broken down. 

It sure is nice that I don't hold my breath when we go out for a FG. 

Our DB's had lots of time to close because BLM didn't have enough zip on the deep ball. 

1-0 is where we are and where we should be.  

That sense of calm and ease on a fg/pa is delightful I gotta say...almost Medlock vibes