3 stars plus hh smoked elk over easy

wbbfan

1 roadhouse  td hatrick all the yards 

2 collaros  couldn’t be stopped till the game was over and we let up 

3 demski the monster season continues 

hh maruo forces the fumble and all the d does a crane kick celebration   

block of the game yoshi down field on baileys big screen 

crunch Kramdi on back to back plays trying to break people in half 

1. Schoen - is 98 yards away from setting an all-time Bombers rookie receiving record. Unreal.
2. Demski - Had like 80 yards from scrimmage in the first quarter alone
3. Collaros - started off 8 for 8. Just shredding defenses. So clutch on second down too. Went 12/12 on second down. Just gaudy. 

HH - President and CEO, Wade Miller who just added $1,000,000 to the bottom line by locking up the WF

Edited by Dr Zaius

Brady actually deserves Honorable mention too. 16 touches 107 combined yards 2 tds. 

as said the ok played great. Adams looked really good at de can’t wait to see him rotate with jj and Wj. Sayles actually has improved a lot as a de rotation guy too. Young dbs played better and nichols as always played great. Biggie was making some plays. It was a great team win. 

11 hours ago, Brandon said:

Everyone was on point tonight,  Parker had a nice bounce back game.  

Basically everyone is on the top 3.  

The only negatives I could see is the Refs for the pass interference call,  the non holding call on the TD,  and O'Shea leaving Zach in for 2 series to many. 

Parker was better and Winston Rose wasn't beaten badly often, but concerns remain. Whether these two are good enough to take us to the cup is debateable, at least to me, but what is not is that they were targeted repeatedly. Jones may be an annoying egomaniac but he has good credentials as a defensive coach and no doubt the game play was to go after these two. It seems to follow that anyone we play from here on in will use the same game plan. 

14 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Parker was better and Winston Rose wasn't beaten badly often, but concerns remain. Whether these two are good enough to take us to the cup is debateable, at least to me, but what is not is that they were targeted repeatedly. Jones may be an annoying egomaniac but he has good credentials as a defensive coach and no doubt the game play was to go after these two. It seems to follow that anyone we play from here on in will use the same game plan. 

Umm 

If you remove the 59 yard TD pass that Rose got beat on... Cornelius was 10 of 23 for 78 yards. 

What more can you expect really. 

59 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Yet they scored 11 points...sask 13...I not concerned when we consistently can put up 30+

51 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Zack......how does he not make MOP.....He just gets better as the year progresses

Demski/Schoen.......if you don't double team these guys.....they'll kill ya....and they did

Parker...........was solid all game

Parker is progressing nice..and other than the one Rose play he was solid...was a perfect throw...he was in a good position to pick off a passing even slightly underthrown or off the mark...

8 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yet they scored 11 points...sask 13...I not concerned when we consistently can put up 30+

Parker is progressing nice..and other than the one Rose play he was solid...was a perfect throw...he was in a good position to pick off a passing even slightly underthrown or off the mark...

Pretty sure Rose tripped on the receiver's feet on that play. He may not have made the play but it would have been close IMO

7 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

On the other hand did they leave points on the field because faj and corny as such bad qbs? I dunno things are trending better for the D but still some areas of concern.  Getting a fee bodies back will help so probably be fine in the long run. 

It's true Corny was really bad last night. Everytime we got pressure he missed his receivers by miles. Some of the better QBs will make those throws.

Just now, BBlink said:

Pretty sure Rose tripped on the receiver's feet on that play. He may not have made the play but it would have been close IMO

Definitely was a stumble....**** happens...people way too harsh on him...and.others to.be honest..we have been playing a ton of schemes to sit back and give them the underneath stuff...and minimal big strikes...and obviously it working as we are 14-2 and have given up least points...

Just now, Booch said:

Definitely was a stumble....**** happens...people way too harsh on him...and.others to.be honest..we have been playing a ton of schemes to sit back and give them the underneath stuff...and minimal big strikes...and obviously it working as we are 14-2 and have given up least points...

And we have two rookies in the lineup in Parker and Holm who are just getting better.  Darby and Houston on standby...

16 minutes ago, Booch said:

When playoffs and likely last game I bet we see Darby..Parker and Lawrence all on roster...Holm sitting ...and Darby playing SAM and some HB..Mixing in Rutz and Kramdi for certain sets...and I bet we see a lot of fronts with the Jeff's..Adam's and Sayles..causing havoc

Still hoping Hassell sees some reps over the next 3 weeks

14 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Collaros

Dalton

Demski

HH to the parking lot crew, from end of game to my driveway near polo Park in 50 minutes!

A few accidents on Pembina last night. One looked somewhat serious 

8 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

No I'm being serious. Like from the time the game clock read 00:00 to me pulling into my driveway, was 50 minutes. It's usually closer to 90. 

Also if you're heading north, skip Pembina and use Waverley. Way less traffic/lights and higher speed limit.

30 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Still hoping Hassell sees some reps over the next 3 weeks

Yeah....same...he getting his legs under him now it seems

21 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

HM: to the secondary, only allowed a 130 yards, and one passing touchdowns in the last two games combined. For all the flack the secondary has been getting, they’re really starting to come together, a healthy Alexander makes a world of difference back there.

Havnt they given up the least passing  tds all yr?