2021 Blue Bombers Season

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Just curious but does anyone know what's up with Cam Meredith?

Injured and re-habbing...still technically with the team, but not using up a PR/IR spot...I bet we see him sometime after the bye week getting back to practice

1 hour ago, M.O.A.B. said:

With Roosevelt and McKnight still waiting for their chance to get (back) to the lineup, I think Meredith will never had a chance to be added to the PR again. 

I'd wanna see Agudusi get a shot first, see what he has. Move him and Woli back and forth between the WR and slot position....that big dude would cause mismatches all over and surely would take the safety away from a lot of plays if we show we would target him deep down the rail

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

Injured and re-habbing...still technically with the team, but not using up a PR/IR spot...I bet we see him sometime after the bye week getting back to practice

I'd wanna see Agudusi get a shot first, see what he has. Move him and Woli back and forth between the WR and slot position....that big dude would cause mismatches all over and surely would take the safety away from a lot of plays if we show we would target him deep down the rail

Yup forgot about him. 

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

Things have been really quiet in reference to agudosi. He's such an exceptional miss match candidate. On top of being freakishly big and long, he's got tremendous jumping, and agility/quickness numbers. A decent 40 time for his size too. No one who reports on the bombers talks about how these guys do in camp or practice much any more. Maybe they view him as a long term project, he didnt see a lot of reps in college. But the best teacher is play time. 

Id love to see a 5'10 db cover him at 6'6 with a long reach 10' plus broad and 40" plus vert. His catch radius must be as big as a redwood tree. 

12 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Things have been really quiet in reference to agudosi. He's such an exceptional miss match candidate. On top of being freakishly big and long, he's got tremendous jumping, and agility/quickness numbers. A decent 40 time for his size too. No one who reports on the bombers talks about how these guys do in camp or practice much any more. Maybe they view him as a long term project, he didnt see a lot of reps in college. But the best teacher is play time. 

Id love to see a 5'10 db cover him at 6'6 with a long reach 10' plus broad and 40" plus vert. His catch radius must be as big as a redwood tree. 

In 1978, the Bombers went to Calgary to play the Stamps in the Western Semi Final. They had a receiver named Willie Armstead who was nearly 6'5. We had a DB named Gary Rosolowich who was 5'8. Local Winnipeg lad who went to St John's HS & starred with the Bisons playing receiver & DB. Armstead feasted on Rosolowich all game long. He wasn't able to cover him. It was so frustrating to watch Armstead leap high for a pass with Rosolowich barely as high as Armstead's waist when he jumped.. We lost 38-4. What a long day...

• 2 weeks later...