Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT

Nolby

2 hours ago, bustamente said:

Someone tell TSN that's what a great crowd looks like, some might even say jam packed.

I was also amazed that they didn't point out that the Montreal offense scored only 3 points and zero mentions of how they had no first downs in the 2nd half until they ended up getting one with 30 seconds left.  

11 hours ago, White Out said:

I want to highlight really specifically how ******* brilliant that play was by jeffcoat. He could have got greedy to try and scoop and score, but no, he did the intelligent and correct thing and snag that ******* ball with both hands and his full attention. Way to go Jeffcoat that was gorgeous and I literally cheered in my basement for you

An O'Shea gem from the postgame show. "Jackson's going to take some abuse in film study tomorrow, could have scooped and scored but allowed himself to be tackled by the QB!!"

8 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

It really isn't. It's Brady by a mile

He's gonna lead league...as a Canadian...prob be close to one of the best season totals, and likely to have most 100 yard games in a season as a Canadian...plus is prob oher than ZC one the most important pieces to our offence...and if he was out long term we would be hampered bigtime...He a slam dunk MOC and has to be in convo for MOP

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

I was also amazed that they didn't point out that the Montreal offense scored only 3 points and zero mentions of how they had no first downs in the 2nd half until they ended up getting one with 30 seconds left.  

OR our defence hasnt given up an offensive TD in over 2 games...they sure pumped the crap out of that for BC when they had their anomaly of a start

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

He's gonna lead league...as a Canadian...prob be close to one of the best season totals, and likely to have most 100 yard games in a season as a Canadian...plus is prob oher than ZC one the most important pieces to our offence...and if he was out long term we would be hampered bigtime...He a slam dunk MOC and has to be in convo for MOP

Yeah but have you heard about Mathieu Betts' first five games this season!!!

The Blue Bombers have now gone nine quarters – 137 minutes and 17 seconds, to be exact – since last surrendering an offensive touchdown.

42 minutes ago, Booch said:

OR our defence hasnt given up an offensive TD in over 2 games...they sure pumped the crap out of that for BC when they had their anomaly of a start

We haven’t had 50 points dropped on us either. 

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

The Blue Bombers have now gone nine quarters – 137 minutes and 17 seconds, to be exact – since last surrendering an offensive touchdown.

We haven’t had 50 points dropped on us either. 

we old and slow tho...I've heard that

Imagine tho how much better we could be with a few tweaks, and a few roster modifications....Happy where we are don't get me wrong....but we can be even better, and thats the main goal of a team...to continually get better and not sit on laurels....or stand pat....thats the frustrating part

Man that Rider.com GDT thread was an awesome fun read....what a bunch of whiney nonsense.....made my day

Question to you @greenrider55.....why do yu feel better about Labour day now??....Seeing us wax a team that just throttled you guys, even when we gave them 14 points as a gift?

Their DB backfield is better than the Riders, and their defense overall is statistically better too...You truly think you can replicate 2 pick sixes, and keep off us off the board?

I was pissed about Zachs ints yesterday. But after seeing replays....im only pissed about two of them lol. That 2nd pick 6 was a solid play by the defender. Who imo is quickly becoming the best safety in the league. That guy always burns us. 

But it's hilarious reading @lyin' guy cry on riderfans about how smug the bombers (including fans coaches and media) are. Like youre still 2nd place my guy no need to be jealous! Yeah Collaros threw 3 ints....but not 6. Maybe the bombers would have lost if he did?

I love reading their game day threads, especially the wpg ones. So many ridiculous takes and salty tears. They're very big on CFL conspiracies to help the Bombers!! Lol. 

Edited by Bigblue204

11 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I was pissed about Zachs ints yesterday. But after seeing replays....im only pissed about two of them lol. That 2nd pick 6 was a solid play by the defender. Who imo is quickly becoming the best safety in the league. That guy always burns us. 

But it's hilarious reading @lyin' guy cry on riderfans about how smug the bombers (including fans coaches and media) are. Like youre still 2nd place my guy no need to be jealous! Yeah Collaros threw 3 ints....but not 6. Maybe the bombers would have lost if he did?

I love reading their game day threads, especially the wpg ones. So many ridiculous takes and salty tears. They're very big on CFL conspiracies to help the Bombers!! Lol. 

Yeah that lyin'guy clown shoe spent the entire game wishing ill will and s**t talking us on the Rider site. Glad he doesnt come around here any more. The guys a closet Rider fan. Fits right in with the rest of those pieces of trash. F that guy.

13 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

yeah he sure has morphed into a right tool....licking the rider faithful manure cover boots

Just now, Bubba Zanetti said:

Yeah that lyin'guy clown shoe spent the entire game wishing ill will and s**t talking us on the Rider site. Glad he doesnt come around here any more. The guys a closet Rider fan. Fits right in with the rest of those pieces of trash. F that guy.

yup.....he is like that every game day thread.....

22 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

He used to be a decent poster, I don’t know what’s going on with him but he has a very arrogant attitude. Like we get it the Lions we’re a joke for a couple of years and it’s great you have a competitive team but his constant need of validation from Rider fans is sickening.

4 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

They just can't believe that the most Penalized team in the league (mtl) would take so many penalties!!! Conspiracy!!! Lol

and the league wide conspiracy that Ref's don't call penalties on us purposely...and even say they are scared to...like really??....and all we do is hold on offence, and our RB takes roids hahaha