Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT

Nolby

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I know that this is virtually impossible for the average fan to say, but just for conversation sake: Who's been our best OL so far this year? Is it automatically the LT because that's the toughest job? 

To prove your point, my vote goes to Hardrick for the simple fact of what a great teammate he is and he seems he’s genuinely having fun.

Hard to say as those few games where we looked out of sync and almost confused...not sure what that issue was...if someone was screwing up royally...scheme issue?? Change in scheme cause teams had changed how they try to attack us? Too many variables but for most part Bryant has been his Bryant self...sure he has got beat a few times bad...but has also every yr...it's normal...and happens

Our o-line is way above average so I won't complain.   I wouldn't say we have a weak link as from my eyes each of the guys have had times in each game where they were beat cleanly.   Stanley was owned by Lemon on at least two plays the other night so even our best player still isn't 100% perfect.   

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

I know that this is virtually impossible for the average fan to say, but just for conversation sake: Who's been our best OL so far this year? Is it automatically the LT because that's the toughest job? 

I might be tempted to say it’s more the sum of the parts… no guy has really stood out as outstanding… but as a unit, they’ve been very good all year

3 hours ago, bearpants said:

I might be tempted to say it’s more the sum of the parts… no guy has really stood out as outstanding… but as a unit, they’ve been very good all year

Leading rusher..most passing TDs...highest scoring offence....that all leads back to your oline....

On 2023-08-25 at 8:57 AM, Booch said:

we old and slow tho...I've heard that

Imagine tho how much better we could be with a few tweaks, and a few roster modifications....Happy where we are don't get me wrong....but we can be even better, and thats the main goal of a team...to continually get better and not sit on laurels....or stand pat....thats the frustrating part

Man that Rider.com GDT thread was an awesome fun read....what a bunch of whiney nonsense.....made my day

Question to you @greenrider55.....why do yu feel better about Labour day now??....Seeing us wax a team that just throttled you guys, even when we gave them 14 points as a gift?

Their DB backfield is better than the Riders, and their defense overall is statistically better too...You truly think you can replicate 2 pick sixes, and keep off us off the board?

Few days late to this, was out of town for the weekend.

Context was more so that we clearly cannot do worse than the Faj. He’s utterly useless back there, and has Winnipeg-itis. I thought Montreal would put up a better fight.

4 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Context was more so that we clearly cannot do worse than the Faj. He’s utterly useless back there, and has Winnipeg-itis. I thought Montreal would put up a better fight.

Who is taking first team reps this week for the Riders? Fine or Dolegala? 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

57 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

gotcha....kind of figured that was your angle...and hope....I thought MTL as well would have given up mote of a fight ....guess not

On 2023-08-26 at 10:20 AM, Brandon said:

Our o-line is way above average so I won't complain.   I wouldn't say we have a weak link as from my eyes each of the guys have had times in each game where they were beat cleanly.   Stanley was owned by Lemon on at least two plays the other night so even our best player still isn't 100% perfect.   

OL get beat. Just like DB's get beat. The other teams make plays as well.