Week 10 - Blue Bombers (6-2) @ LOLks (0-8) - GDT

JCon

just watched an interview with Dru Brown on TSN. pretty calm & well spoken. Paid tribute to Zach saying he's done so much to help him develop. Brown also said that it's always something bad that happens when the guy ahead of you either goes down or is benched. He paid tribute to his receivers all making plays for him.

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

just watched an interview with Dru Brown on TSN. pretty calm & well spoken. Paid tribute to Zach saying he's done so much to help him develop. Brown also said that it's always something bad that happens when the guy ahead of you either goes down or is benched. He paid tribute to his receivers all making plays for him.

Yup...great interview...very well spoken humble kid

They said it on the broadcast, but I'll say it too, Dru Brown did a fantastic job of selling the run fakes all night. Opened himself up to be able to roll out and make throws down field, and then had the defence second guessing for the rest of the night which allowed Oliveira and Demski to eat up huge chunks of yard on the runs late in the game. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

I'm sure the comments from the start of this thread will be calm, rational, and well thought out - But that will be reading for tomorrow morning.

For now? Time for a beer. Two points and onto the next.

The flow of the comments are just what I imagined they would be before the game started. But the unintentional comedy is always good for a laugh, if not an eye roll. 

10 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Just a reminder that Edmonton has traditionally played teams tough for the first half this year and then wilt in the second, so we should not panic if the game is not an early blowout (he said knowing that advice is like spitting into the wind once the GDT gets going). 

Just now, Sard said:

They said it on the broadcast, but I'll say it too, Dru Brown did a fantastic job of selling the run fakes all night. Opened himself up to be able to roll out and make throws down field, and then had the defence second guessing for the rest of the night which allowed Oliveira and Demski to eat up huge chunks of yard on the runs late in the game. 

Even Suitor mentioned it ,how well Brown sold the play action.....I dunno guys ,what did tou see ,that ZC doesn't do.?