Bombers @ LOL’ouettes GDT Week 4

Geebrr

3 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Thoughts on Daramy Swaramy? I thought he made some plays and showed potential.

Looked good, played physical.  Nice play in the end zone to rip that one out. Beat deep once but also came up lame so don’t know if he was hurt before the ball arrived. Mack’s a baller too

Wow my head hurts from listening to the annoying Als crowd and stadium music.   I can't think of any gaming experience at any live event which has so much annoying noises played over and over and over again.   Even if I was a home town fan it would annoy the hell out of me.   

Great game by the Blue, the score somewhat flattered the Als.   

I'm hoping McCrae is not hurt,  I don't think he saw the ball in the 4th quarter at all?   

Fajardo actually had a decent game all things considered,  I guess he's not completely washed up.    Stanback did nothing at all and didn't seem to have any holes what so ever,  good job on stuffing the run by our guys. 

Said all along the addition of Jeffcoat and Lawson would totally change the look and play of the Dline...and when Hansen and Wilson come back even more somfrom front 7

Darby as well.picked up to his normal play...maybe him being sick all.week effected his performance against the Lion's

Swarmay has some skills...actually is a lethal tackler like Parker...if Holm was 15 pounds heavier and not basically weak suace in traffic and against the run I'd be more on the hype..he was the weak link last night

BA actually was allowed to play a normal role..was that due to Dline being almost settled? Lawson needs to get 80 percent reps...Thomas for being a good foot soldier for yrs is almost a liability...almost has become a meddling guy looking lost and in the way of playmakers...he should be a 8 to 10 rep guy at most...Walker too needs to pick it up..he was better today tho and was that cause of having Jeffcoat and LAwson back?

Online...sure didn't look old and slow...I think the old saying don't poke the bear just happened...we shall see what we do against Cgy...I'm not worried....and I think BC when they come back is gonna get an old fashioned taken out behind woodshed moment next game

9 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Thoughts on Daramy Swaramy? I thought he made some plays and showed potential.

Physical and quick but got eaten up in coverage a few times. Needs more seasoning. Ideally he would be pr or a da dime while learning. 
 Love his open field tackling. He’s a sure tackler and still makes WRs pay. 
I’d love to see him get reps on kick cover. His speed plus physicality would be tremendous. 
I wonder if long term he’s a S. with that tool set he sure would fit in. Ba is only 29 so could be lots of life left in him but always good to have a back up plan. 

Hopefully soon we can get lawler, the goat, the 3 dbs, Hansen, and kyrie back. I want to see this squad at 100%. 

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

BA got burned watching Fajardo instead of staying on top of the deepest route on the big play.  Then the next play he picked him off.

Nice to see the D make some plays finally.

Glad I'm not the only one who felt Alexander was too shallow on that play. 

What I don't get..is back judge...and CC for that matter specifically watching the ends and OTs looking for holds etc...and starting right at WJ who comes in to make a play on the Faj with his helmet basically sideways and covering his face..and not call that? Yet we get 2 pathetic hands to face calls against us ?? Like really? So inept..and people wonder why we ***** about officiating?

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

But Holm was the weak link....?

Maybe I was in MTL smart ass...

It's posts and fans like u sometimes that make forums a royal pain and joke...and u can see weakness on tv on obvious miscues and errors on obvious plays when you know what coverage you are looking at and see what happens on a busted play...if you know what to look at

Also..I probably attend 4.ton5 road games a yr

.and always gomto.mtl for one as have business..and family there...just so u are aware

5 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

BA got burned watching Fajardo instead of staying on top of the deepest route on the big play.  Then the next play he picked him off.

Nice to see the D make some plays finally.

Grant was offside