Bombers @ LOL’ouettes GDT Week 4

Geebrr

On 2023-07-02 at 10:31 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

That's his running style. Lunch bucket & powerful back. He 's the working man's running back. Nothing fancy. Hits the hole & runs hard. But you can see that he's maturing as a back. He sees the holes much better & has really improved upon his blocking. The Bombers made the right choice to let Andrew Harris walk as a free agent. 

If someone calls him the little ball of hate I will puke.

On 2023-07-03 at 12:33 PM, Fatty Liver said:

I think the league plans to crack down on Bighill's over the top missile shot on the QB this year, if the helmet can't be the target, he doesn't have much to aim at.

It is a pretty dirty play and I'm glad they got rid of it. You do it until you can't though, and then figure something else out.

On 2023-07-03 at 12:36 PM, Pepper_Brooks said:

Oh, how I wish our Canada Day family holiday had been last week during the terrible game against the BC Lions! I missed this week's thrilling thrashing of the Montreal Alouettes, but alas, such is the random nature of life, where we have no control over the circumstances that unfold. Fate works in mysterious ways and mother karma will pay me back in the future.

Cheers to another Blue Bomber victory my friends! 

Damn family holiday Shakespeare play re-enactments....always scheduled the same time as football.

5 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

If someone calls him the little ball of hate I will puke.

It is a pretty dirty play and I'm glad they got rid of it. You do it until you can't though, and then figure something else out.

Damn family holiday Shakespeare play re-enactments....always scheduled the same time as football.

Biggie isnt the only guy doing that tho....the dirty play in my opinion which is still happening is the blatant target to the head on a guy wrapped up with the second tackler coming in to do the finishing

4 hours ago, Booch said:

Biggie isnt the only guy doing that tho....the dirty play in my opinion which is still happening is the blatant target to the head on a guy wrapped up with the second tackler coming in to do the finishing

Doesn’t seem like targeting/spearing has been a priority for the league to call at all this year. 
 The over the pile spear is a tough one to call. Because the offensive player will do the exact same if they are close or the end zone or first down but short. 
Trying to submarine is worse too imo. It’s it’s people don’t see it and don’t worry about dts and centres like they do QBs. 
Idk how you make it better with out making short yardage truly instant. Other than adding yet another quirky abuseable difficult to manage rule like taking the yard off the ball away inside the 5 or on 3rd down. 

4 hours ago, Booch said:

Certainly Biggie isn't the only guy doing it, and even if he was, if it is allowed in the rulebook than go for it. However, it does create dangerous situations and I'm glad the league has decided to come down on it in any scenario. As long as the rule is applied evenly across all teams I am always in favor of player safety rules.

Edited by GCn20