Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3rdand1.5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 3rdand1.5

  1. Booch gets to see if Eli is an improvement....
  2. For two quarters Singer and Brown light it up mostly on come backs.....things of beauty, timing beautiful.....Toronto adjusts and jumps this come backs and takes them away.....what do we do about nothing....why the F..bomb do we not try a double move comeback and go once Toronto starts jumping them all.....this is IMO just another example of of Condell doing something great, calling something that works, but never seeming to take it to next step, no progression......I just don't get it all season we never seem to build on and progress with this offence
  3. Coaching IMO was the difference today....
  4. I don't know...the entire offence didn't play well....save for Brady.,....scheme, Zach, Oline...... But the defence today...damn.....where has that play been.....can they keep it up....did they finally put it all together within Youngers schemes?
  5. How the hell does our offence look so discombobulated this deep into the season......
  6. Lets look at the roster deployment. We focus heavily on special teams, and our special teams have for the most part been great..... We also give Younger and the defence what appear to be all it wants, look at the depth, the rotation, the ratio he gets, then flip it to the offence..... It seems like the whole offence is almost an after thought, 3 CDN receivers, CDN RB Ike to back up, but he is really a special teamer.....one back up Oline in Eli, and another CDN receivers to back up all , with a CDN rookie TE, who is still wet behind the ears..... Now with a roster make up like this you would expect the specials to be great...and check mark, they are....but you should also expect your defence to be great....I mean if you allocate your resources so heavily into one faucet it should yield you big returns.....but our defence isn't yielding those big returns ....not equal to the allocation of assets anyway ... So what do we do, do we keep giving our specials everything they need, do we keep allocating what's left over almost exclusively to the defence.....or do we look at the offence and try to balance our portfolio better, and see if the losses from pulling a guy or two from specials and/or defence to get a guy like Singer on the roster....does adding a guy like Singer give you a net bigger return overall???? Sure seems like it does.....so the burning question is.....why didn't we try weeks ago....and will we try moving forward or does Singer get SAT again when we are healthy in favour of specials and defence.....yet again.....
  7. I was always on offence guy....those with better defence knowledge please correct me if I am incorrect, but Youngers system looked different yesterday. Jones in particular looked to be used totally different.....we didn't appear to go to a blanket as much we seemed far more aggressive I am also really beginning to love our Dline.... I also agree that Kelly has a use but not the way he is being used currently... I still would like 1 more oline for depth, and to see an import in one more receiver spot
  8. D line played very well, I loved the usage of Jones...as pointed out, if we keep him in that role he should absolutely excell. Younger maybe tweaked a few things .. Kelly has improved, but we need better at safety.....Vaval closes so fast.....Major has been a major find..... Daniels....I agree with those who said he was given too much too quick, he does seem to be picking it up though.... While Booch does like to beat that horse, dead or not...I 100% agree with his roster tweaks above
  9. Most here have covered all my thoughts. Nasty O line, tenacious D line...DB's looked quicker....Kelly has improved sure, but I do not believe he is the best player to have at safety ....we need to get one more receiver onto the roster, as so many have allude drop easy Singer for Hazen, as Singer can return and our return guy is going to be hard to get off the regular defence....Vaval is small but so shifty and quick, seems smart I wonder if he could play safety?....where is Cam Allen ( I think that was his name) in his recovery?.... Zach may not win any sprints, but so nice to see him moving around, he is not a stay in the pocket QB......Condell best game plan as a Bomber.....Brady is that good....Neild needs to play like that every game.... Can we do it again next week?? Almost forgot....Tanner Caldwalder, career game for him!
  10. And who decides who is on the field.....
  11. Our guys played the hardest they have all season....this is the absolute best our guys can do....this is all on coaches....Condel had no flow, Younger had no awareness....roster make up questionable....this was our Pinnacle, I honestly don't believe what the guys put out on the field and the efforts we saw we will be any better than what we saw today....and it wasn't good enough, it's not players it's ALL on coaching
  12. The non use of Brady is inexcusable this half... Unless he is hurt leave Condel in EDM
  13. On offence yet again, our flow just seems off. It's like we run or pass or get in a groove but it's like we don't flow and build on it, we change and throw off that flow and rhythm we built...it's been like this all season...12 yard sin the 3rd quarter, says it all
  14. I feel this is the best individual efforts our defence has put forth this season...every guy we have on the field has played hard..maybe some don't have the talent to be tops, but IMO any flaws we see defensively are all on schemes and calls
  15. I don't dislike any of our CDN receivers or Daniels, but as others mentioned before me, what I don't like is that we don't draft receivers. Yet we continue to draft an abundance of Lb's. We used some of our premium draft picks on Lb's but yet we don't generally start CDN Lb's. I don't hate the idea of three Canadian receivers, but it seems disjointed, that we haven't spent some draft picks trying to get the best Canadians available to us at that position. I don't think I would care as much if our defence and our LB core was tops in the league, but it's not, not even middle pack.... Or maybe without Youngers schemes they would be??
  16. How many time do we have blown coverages....like multiple every game and I mean fully blown......
  17. No $hit go back to Brady and good things happen.....feed him until OTT can stop him....
  18. Hey look Brown has success with Brady... Let's have Zach just chuck it, why keep feeding what's working...
  19. Geez no one woulda guessed we would have Zach crushed off the blindsided...no one....
  20. So a gift Int.....that took points off the board....a goal post that took points off the board....a non contact injury that took points off the board..... Honestly they could easily be winning 21 -7...and our point came with a shanked punt by them assist....
  21. Wtf is the game plan on offence.....you must just chuck and duck.... Glad we saw Brady with a great run, being down three we must abandon it for the deep ball
  22. Saved by the upright....lol Ott just has bad luck....
  23. Really we give up 5 straight completions, even with extra players on the field....we are gifted an INT. And then go backwards 6 yards. And punt... Really....really....ahhhhhh
  24. Now that the beer and fresh frustration is out of my system...Does anyone else feel like perhaps Condell was doing an FU to Brady to start the game...like you want identity you want the ball fine have it...is that perhaps why he didn't build off that start, and develop it any further...it almost seemed like the run game was going great and setting up PA and the next steps, but we stuck with predicable runs, till it didn't work, then never built off it, just went to a non cohesive totally different game plan once it starting getting stuffed....I don't know...but heck even when I was calling plays for a highschool offence I had more continuity and flow...it just seemed like the play calling started out so good to set up on...but the next step never came....
  25. Youngers defence is junk...he got cooked, raped, destroyed...... Condell started so promising then got out coaches,...called junk....he got cooked, raped,b destroyed.. . Neither are good enough....not even close...not one or two games...they just can't compete..... With Younger and Condell we will be a 6-8 win team.... Not to toot my horn but I said we are a6-8 win team this year...we are, with Younger and Condell....yell we might not even hit this with them... They are NOT good enough.... Now what does OSH do...he needs to change something...if he doesn't he is garbage being raped, cooked and destroyed too!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.