3 stars plus hh bc kicked our @$$

wbbfan

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

We looked very old tonight. The D has been **** for 3 games now tho 

This isn’t directed at you at all and I really hate to see it because we’re all fans here, but I do hope some people treat this as a wake up call that just because we’ve been in the midst of a dynasty run doesn’t mean we don’t have weak points within our team.

This kind of game is exactly what a handful of us took a lot of **** for suggesting was on the table for us with the way we ran things this year. Hope the crew in charge takes this as an opportunity to adjust and reflect

Got home late...knew we got our ass kicked thanks to numerous texts received from Lions fans I know....fast forwarded and quickly deleted off the pvr....moving on to next week...

HH John Liu - no idea what you were saying as I was fast forwarding but you looked stylish saying it....

9 minutes ago, CodyT said:

One thing I was dissapointed in today, were some ( a very small margin mind you ) booing the offense at certain times

We've been to 3 grey cups in a row. Had won 18 of 19 at home. And people are booing. God pull it together, people

So, fans can't vent their frustration? Come on. That was an all time stinker. Maybe the GOAT.

If it had to happen (and a few among you had pointed out that it may have been in the mail), at least it was in week 3, you're 2-1,and this may serve as a reality check and a focus for the players, coaches and management.

Bombers may yet be the best team in the West. But that doesn't mean that the other teams should just accept that they'll top the Division and go to the GC again. And the Leos have served notice. The result of August 3's rematch in BC should be instructive. Circle it on your calendar.